10- do it

Heyyyy hoess

How was your day

Mine was eh good ig

Anyways have a great read and vote and comment

Never be a quiet reader

Byeeee

I'm home

I'm home.

And I'm now going to Ares office, I reach to his office and knock, the door opens as soon as I knock, I smile at him and walk in.

"Tell me why you killed him before I got what I needed." I set down on the chair crossing my legs, "I was bored." I say simply, I stand up, I gasp when he grabs me by my throat, my back hits the wall behind me.

I chuckle, "what, what are you going to do?" I tilt my head teasing him, he smirks, Ares brings his head to my ear, "what I'm going to do is, bend you over my desk and spank you till your ass is bleeding," he rasps in my ear, my body starts to heat up.

I go up to his ear till my lips are touching his ear, "do it." I whisper in his ear; Ares pulls from my ear and looks at me with a smirk.

As he was about to say something there was a knock at the door, I roll my eyes, "Ares, I need to talk to you now." A voice said that I did not recognize.

I smirk, "talk to you later boss." I wink at him with a little wave, I open the door and see a tall man with dark hair and eyes with a suit on.

He looks at me with wonder, I look back at Ares and I walk down the hall, as I meet Al in the kitchen in the bar I set by her, "who was that?" She turns her head at me, "that was the leader of the Spanish Mafia," she takes a drink of her beer, "well, Ares had a lot of friends." I mutter.

I look at the time 12:37.

I sigh, "I'm going to bed. Love you," I give Al a hug and go to my room.

I talk off my clothes and now I'm just in a sports bra and a black thong. I craw into bed and throw the cover on me, slowly falling asleep.

—————————————————-

I joint up from my sleep gasping, my body was covered in sweat, I'm breathing hard.

I close my eyes calming myself down, "it was just a dream Bella, your fine," I tell myself. When I was calm, I go to my closet and put some pants on and shirt on.

I put my hair up in a ponytail and go out to the kitchen, as I got in the kitchen, I see Amara setting on the table, "hey, Amara." I wave at her, she smiled back.

My body freezes when I hear screaming, I turn to Amara, "what was that?" I get a drink out of the fridge, "Ares is cooling down, him and his dad got in a fight, and Ares broke his father's nose." I snicker but stop when Amara looks at me, "sorry," I apologize, she scoffs, "it's fine I hate that bastard too." She smiles.

I smile back at her, "I'm going to go help Ares." I go to the basement where I see a guy tied up on a rope that is hanging from the ceiling.

"Well, this a good morning." I announced, Ares turn around, he had blood on his face and hands, his sleeve was rolled up, and also had a knife in his hand, "what do you want?" Ares grumbled, I roll my eyes, "don't be so surprised that I'm here." I say sarcastically.

He huffs going back to cutting the guy, the man's screaming pierced through my head, "you have some damn vocals on you." I take my knife in my hand. "Let me." Ares moves and leans on the wall.

I smile at him, "well hello," I held my dagger to his throat, I see the man groan in pain, "no don't pass out on me now," I smack his face making him gasp awake.

He looks right at me, "you." He snapped, "me." I nod my head, "I know you," his face goes pale like he was scared.

Well, I don't know him. At least I don't think.

"And who am I?" I push my dagger more in his throat more, "Bella Petrov." his Russian accent come out, my eyebrows pull together, "your one of the most feared assassins in Russia and the world. And your friend with the second most feared assassins Alaska, I'm surprised that you don't know me." He smirked.

My whole body freezes. Then it hit me his name is Roman Sokolov, he was friends with my father, and also the one that betrayed him.

Anger felled me, I grab him by his throat, gripped him as hard as I can, "chto ty zdes' delayesh'? skazhi mne, pochemu ya ne dolzhen ubit' tebya pryamo seychas." (What are you doing here? And tell me why I should not kill you right now) I grit through my teeth.

I see Ares come up to us, Roman laughed, I took some money and now I'm in trouble with your boss" he glanced over at Ares. "Ok, tell me where the money is." I demand, "no." He mouths.

This motherfucker-

I see Ares come up to Roman and I see him yank his head back till Roman was looking at Ares, "do what she says, or I will torture you in the worst way possible." Ares said coldly, gripping his throat.

I smile at him as he slid back and leans back on the wall, "come on." I put the tip of my dagger over his heart, "ok, ok, I will tell you," he says in fear, "good boy." I pat his head, with a smile.

I walk over to Ares, "he will tell you, then you can kill him as you like." I started to walk away but Ares grabbed my arm pulling me back, I stuck in a breath when are face was just an inch apart, "thank you," he lets go of my arm, I look into his eyes, his green eyes going through my blue ones, I look down to his lips as he does the same.

I bite my bottom lip as I feel his breath on my face, his hand goes on my hip, my body heats up like I was on fire.

Then the door opens.

Motherfucker.

I step back looking at the door, and see Alaska, I grin walking up too her, "there you are I was looking all over for you" she chuckles, "I'm here, doing nothing absolutely nothing." I panic. She looks at me wired.

I chuckle nervously, we start to go up the stairs, I look back and see Ares looking at my ass, I roll my eyes and walk out of the basement.

I will never do what I just did again. Never.

~•~
{Edited}
Word count: 1277

Heyyyy hoesss

How was this chap

Hope it was good for ya

Anyways have a great day or night and I'll see you later

Anyways vote and comment

Also if you do not know als has a book of her own and you can read it rn it's called 'running away from love' it's good I think you should give it a read

And Sebastian also has a book but I would read als first so have funnn

Toodles

-Bri <3