Chapter 2

Back Home
Y/n was once again awoken, this time by tapping on her shoulder. Y/n slowly opened her eyes and look to the person.

It was Callahan, they have arrived home. Y/n grabbed her phone and walked up the side walk to her house.

Back in California, after an 11 hour drive. "Thank you, Callahan." Y/n said as he brought her bags into the home.

He gave a small smile, waving goodbye. "Bye," Y/n walked over to her living room sitting on the couch. Y/n can't leave notifications on for any social media, but it would be nice to have some friends text her once in a while.

* 21 New Messages from Calvin :) *

Y/n opened the messages app.

- Calvin :)
Here's the pics from today's race.
*19 images*
There was more, but they were boring.
Get some rest when you get home, no need to practice right away.

- Me
Thanks, Calvin. I guess I should post something, I haven't even check anything since the race was over.

I sighed, saving all the photos. I then opened instagram, the notifications from other okay racers were in general.

- Dream W. Taken
Still surprised they had the race in Oregon. GG!

- Me
Same here, you did great today!

Dream was a racer a lot longer than Y/n was. He used to be great, but he slowly lost his love for it and averages 5th place.

- Karl Jacobs
Barely got any cool photos today, so mad!! >:(

- Me
  That sounds terrible, I would've went insane!

Karl Jacobs, a newbie, not a good one either. He was very funny and caring though. Y/n liked to look at him as a friend, but she didn't really know.

- Nick Sapnap
I'm totally gonna beat you next time! ;)

- Me
  I'll believe it when I see it >:)

Nick Sapnap, many call him by his last name. His average is unknown, he lets his anger affected the way he races. Which can turn out terrible or pretty good.

* Technoblade started following you *

Y/n looked at the notification as she finish texting Sapnap. The profile picture is what caught her eye. It was the man, with the long pink hair.

She clicked on the notification and did a little bit of stalking. His bio was simple, expect for one thing.

Technoblade Minecraft
  Racer #57
  lesbian rights
  22 years of age - California
  TOMMY WAS HERE HAHAHA @TOMMYINNT

"Who the hell is Tommyinnt?" Y/n whispered to herself. Y/n scrolled through the photos, he was a well dressed man. He had many friends, but mainly had pictures with three.

One was a tall man with brown curly hair, not bad looking in anyway. Another seemed a bit older, with blonde hair. The other also had blonde hair, but seemed alot younger.

The young one was always making these weird faces in the photos. Y/n left his account and created a post, adding the photos from the race.

"Caption, oh god here we go." Y/n wasn't the best speller, but she wanted that to stay out of the public.

"Much love to everyone who saw my bummer this year, (i know it was a lot of you!!) This season was honestly a great season and I can't wait to do it again next year. And to my racers, can't wait to beat you next year!"

With that Y/n laid her phone down on the coffee table and started making some dinner. Not even thinking about the new follower she had just received.