maya meets woody & lola

Start from the beginning

"aww."

"especially you."

"there are those butterflies again. geez, i could listen to you talk all day." maya replies, making paige smile. "hi, you guys." riley and lucas were waiting for them outside riley's apartment building. "hi!" riley gave them both hugs. "hey."

"i love your outfit." riley commented, "again."

"thanks, riley. that's really sweet of you."

"she dresses kinda like you, so- makes sense." maya jokes.

"no, well...just sometimes, maybe." riley disagrees, "where do you shop?"

"riley." maya warns.

"thrift store." paige answered simply, leaning her head on maya's shoulder for a second.

"aren't you glad i wore heels today?" maya teased.

"wow. you guys are close."

"and what about it, huckleberry?" maya turned to look at him.

"i'm not used to seeing you being all lovey-dovey with someone, alright?" lucas admits. "aren't we all." maya stuck her tongue out at him, "least she won't get a smoothie to her head like you did."

"what?" paige gasped.

"see, i tried to go out on one date with this guy right here and i poured a smoothie on his head."

"yeah."

"i wasn't really myself at that point." maya sighs, "i've finally found myself and it's staying that way."

"it better." lucas warned, "i don't want anymore smoothies on people's heads or ice creams in people's faces."

"oh, yeah." riley recalled.

"oh, my god. maya?!"

"no, no, no. that was fair, because- i ice creamed her first." riley explained.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

"why this dessert, or snack?" cory asks.

"we decided to make petticoat tails shortbread because my mom's side of the family is scottish, and it's something i knew how to make well enough."

"also it was really easy to find the ingredients." maya chimed in, "even i helped her make a batch."

"oh." cory was impressed.

"you try it first." maya handed her the whole tupperware.

"oookay."

"i swear, it's good." lucas mentioned.

"you tried this?"

"riley too." paige pointed out.

"alright." now, cory confidently took a piece and bit into it, "oh, it's good!"

"of course, matthews." maya scoffs, "i wanna pass this assignment."

"okay, next. riley and lucas." cory said. as lucas and riley were making their way up to the front of the class, they hear the sound of something being thrown to the floor and the sound of feet stomping on the ground.