Chapter 19: Night Changes

*****Very light Smut*****

Two weeks later

It was a Sunday night, and Joel and I had decided to go out on a date night. I wanted to spend another night inside like we usually did, but Joel insisted that we go out somewhere. Reluctantly, I agreed hoping we'd have enough time to relax tonight before going back to school tomorrow.

We had Psych class together, so that made it a little bit easier to go, but still, I wanted to shoot myself. I hated school.

Anyways, I was in my room finishing up my makeup, deciding to go for a fuller coverage look tonight since it's been awhile. I made sure to make by winged eyeliner extra thick, smiling in satisfaction when I was finally finished. I spritzed some setting spray on my face and lastly applied my golden highlighter, the shine being more blinding while wet.

My phone buzzed just as I started walking to my closet to find something to wear, and I paused to check who it was.

My phone automatically unlocked with my face ID, and I saw that Joel sent me a text:

I'm on my way baby girl.

My heart skipped a beat, why did he always have to be so freaking early!? With that thought, I dashed into my closet and grabbed a random dress from my clothes rack, forgetting that it was fall and therefore pretty cold outside.

I slipped off my robe, and struggled to put the dress over my head,  quickly running to my brightly lite mirror as I finished putting it on. I ended up picking one of my favorite dresses, a cute little black dress that I decided to pair with knee-high boots.

I stood in front of my mirror, head tilted and fully dressed, wondering if all black was too much... Perhaps I should switch to a brighter dress, I thought as I walked towards my closet.

"Wow. You look beautiful." I heard from behind me.

Jumping a bit, I swung around to see Joel standing in my doorway, forgetting I had given him a key the other day.

He looked absolutely breathtaking, dressed in an all black tuxedo and a blinding Rolex on his wrist. His hair was slicked back except a few stray hairs dangling in his face, which usually happened after a long day of work. His shoes were black and glossy, looking as though they were freshly polished. Overall, he looked freaking delicious, I wanted to devour him.

"Th-thank you, so do you." I breathed, although he told me all the time how beautiful he thought I was, I'd never get used to hearing it from him.

He chuckled deeply, and finally walked over to me, quickly scooping me up in his arms without hesitation. He'd been doing that lately, wrapping his strong arms around me and hoisting me up in the air. Sometimes he wouldn't let me down at all (no matter how much I complained) and other times he only held me for a moment, I could never tell with him. I was scared that he would drop me at first but I've gotten used to it, knowing by now that he never would.

"I missed you." He whispered against my ear, then planted a few kisses on my cheek.

"I missed you too." I whispered back, grateful when he finally kissed my lips. We haven't seen each other since yesterday, which seemed like a long time considering we've been together every single day since we first met.

My legs wrapped around his waist and I felt my dress raise, and his hands went under my exposed bottom.

He stopped kissing me immediately.

"You aren't wearing any panties, little girl." It wasn't a question.

My eyes widened, oh shoot I forgot to put on underwear.