Chapter 12: Bad girl

I finished my makeup, smiling back at my reflection in satisfaction. I went with a more dramatic makeup look tonight, since my outfit wasn't as dressy as usual. I wore a silky balloon sleeved top, with light blue jeans and some cute sparkly heels. I didn't want to look too sexy, I was taken after all.

Even though he was a huge jerk for hanging up on me earlier.

Yes, I was still mad about that.

It was currently 6:45 and my peeps were supposed to be arriving any minute now. I sprayed myself with my favorite perfume and gave myself a once over in my illuminated full-sized mirror. I smiled satisfied and grabbed my clutch before dashing downstairs.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a couple of bottles of alcohol from my cabinet, setting them on my living room table. We usually drank a lot at home so that we didn't spend as much at the bars, which only worked half of the time.

I grabbed my phone and opened Snapchat, ready to take some cute selfie's before any of my friends arrived.

And if those selfies just so happened to make a certain someone jealous, then so be it.

*45 minutes later*

"Cheers!" I yelled with everyone and downed my third shot, making a disgusted face.

I dropped the small glass on the carpeted floor, gagging at the bitter taste of the Tito's going down my throat, desperately searching for my cranberry juice.

"I freaking hate alcohol." I complained, downing the juice I found sitting directly infront of me the whole time.

"Kai!" Callan yelled, pouncing over to pick up the glass. "I got you this shot glass." He pouted at me.

I gasped, and took the glass from his hands, inspecting it to make sure it was okay. Obviously it was, but drunk me thought I saw a crack on the side.

"I'm sooo sorry."

"Now you owe him a drink, Kai." Sara shook her head, a playful smile on her face while leaning into her current boyfriend Steve.

"Yes!" I agreed loudly. "I'll buy you as many as you want Cally, I promise."

Callan laughed and was about to answer until my doorbell rang loudly.

"Oh! Tia decided to come after all!" I excitingly said and bounced away to answer the door, chuckling when I heard them all cheer loudly.

I opened the door ready to give Tia crap for being so late, but my mouth instantly dropped. Standing before me was none other than Joel, and he did not look pleased.

"Hello princess." He greeted, giving my body a once over. I may have been drunk but it wasn't enough to miss the way his eyes were storming down at me. I wanted to slam the door and hide upstairs, but I knew that wouldn't go over well with him.

"What are you doing here?" Was all I could ask, shocked that he was even here. I thought we were supposed see each other tomorrow!?

"That's no way to greet me little girl." He scolded in an even tone.

I instantly got turned on thanks to the the alcohol flowing through my bloodstream, and I stuttered out an apology.

"Kai hurry up! Is it Tee or not?!" I heard Callan's drunk whine from inside.

"You have company." Joel noted.

"Yeah, um we were just on our way-"

"Be polite and introduce Daddy to your little friends princess, don't be rude." He scolded, talking over me. I wanted to say heck no but bit my lip instead, turning and leading him inside.