I feel a small slap to my forehead, "Bitch get out we here."

I slap her hand away and follow her as we make our way to the boardwalk. What we are going to do here? No idea but guess we will find out.

Your P.O.V.

Doja and I decided to go to the beach today and just have fun since everything has happened in the speed of light again. Except this time it's a more positive situation than the others.

Right now I'm wearing a Nike muscle shirt and athletic swim trunks with black Nike crew socks along with my all white high top vans.

Doja is wearing one of my white and blue Duke t-shirts that definitely is way too big for her but she wanted to wear it as a cover up for her bathing suit instead of an actual one. I mean I don't mind because I thought it was cute.

Did I go to Duke college? Hell no but I liked the shirt so I copped it.

So far we haven't been crowded by people or paparazzi but also considering we are at Venice Beach, you can see celebrities everyday up here so I guess it's not a big deal unlike at other places.

"You know I've been to this beach a lot. Probably more than I should have but each time I'm still amazed by how beautiful it is up here." Doja says as we walk side by side looking out towards the ocean.

I look down at her and she looks amazing, "Well today is especially beautiful."

She cranes her head to me squinting her eyes and they are blinded by the sun, "How so? Have they put anything new here?"

"No but seeing you and the way the sun is hitting your skin along with brightening your eyes, I would say this is the most gorgeous day of all." I low key cringe of how cheesy that sounded out loud.

"You're the fucking cutest." Doja smiles wrapping both arms around my left one continuing our walk, "Woah they are huge!"

She points farther ahead of us and I look seeing these huge ass bodybuilders lifting weights in this blazing heat. I mean one paper cut on their arms and the guy is dead.

"Eh that's all fake but right here," I say lifting my arms up and flexing them, "Is all real baby."

After a second of staring at one another we both laugh, "I bet you are." Doja smiles but then has a smirk grow, "How about you go over there and show me. Ya know to prove you are the real deal."

I stop laughing and start scratching the back of my neck, "Well see with me being a girl I don't want to embarrass them."

She rolls her eyes grabbing the bottom of my shirt and drags me to the area where the guys are, "Come on show me!"

I whine while stomping my feet a little bit, "I don't want to."

"Pleaseeee bubs! For me!"

God that fucking nickname she has for me makes me quit arguing with her, "Fine!" I huff heading over to the bars that stand taller than me, "I'm only doing a couple then we are leaving."

Doja nods and waits for me to begin so I do. I jump up grabbing a hold of the bar above me, situating my hands in the correct position before starting my chin ups.

I go on to do around five but when this fucking beast of a man comes over he starts yelling at me, "Come on! Don't quit now do more!"

I jump a little but afraid of the muscles guy I continue and they count out loud. The higher the number grows more and more people gather around and count also.

"55...56...57...58...59....60!!" The group shouts as I fall to my feel with my arms being completely numb, "Now do an L-sit pull-up!"

I jiggle my arms around panting, "Huh?"