Together

Minutes later
Yunho's point of view

I fell back onto my bed holding my bouquet to my chest.

I'm her boyfriend.

I couldn't help the giggle that escaped my lips as that blissful thought circled around my mind. I was grinning ear to ear. I was so happy. I almost couldn't believe this had just happened.

I had been so scared when Bosam came to me, saying Jiho asked her out, and that she wanted to go. Of course I didn't want her to go. I wanted to cling to her leg and beg her not to go, but I didn't. I said I'd wait for her... as long as she needed. So I stuck to my word.

But it still hurt a lot. Everything between us had been going so well before Jiho-hyung showed up that night... and then it was like my world was turned upside down. I'm sure it was the same for Bosam. But... man, it killed me seeing her with him. How he kissed her, how he would flirt with her... I never thought of myself as an angry person, but when I saw that, my blood began to boil. I'll never see Zico in the same way, just seeing his face kind of pisses me off.

But it doesn't matter anymore, because she chose me.

I couldn't help but giggle again at the thought, shutting my eyes happily as I let the moment when she asked me to be her boyfriend replay in my mind.

I was snapped out of my thoughts, however, as someone cleared their throat. I opened my eyes and found San staring at me with a bit of an amused smile. "What are you doing?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing... just resting a bit before getting ready," I said, shaking my head slightly as I sat up and got off my bed, still unable to wipe the grin off my face.

He gave me a confused look and tilted his head, but didn't question me further as I walked into our shared bathroom.

I had been leaning on San a lot about what was going on with Bosam. He knew everything. After all, he's my roommate. He saw me when I'd get down about how things were, and it's not like San to just see one of us upset and do nothing about it, so I ended up telling him everything.

I would've liked to go to Mingi for support, but I just felt guilty... Mingi is the type of friend who needs a lot of love and attention, and I'll be the first to admit that I did neglect our friendship. I'm really grateful to Bosam for making me realize that... and for telling Mingi to approach me.

When I realized I had been neglecting him, I felt too guilty. I didn't know how to approach him. Mingi is the jealous type when it comes to me. Last night, I finally told him everything. We had dinner and then went to the arcade. He was upset over a number of things– how I didn't spend as much time with him or approached him to do things together anymore, how I didn't tell him about what was going on, but worst of all was when I told him San knew everything. He was very upset to know that San knew all the details about me and Bosam while he knew nothing beyond our first date. He ignored me for a while after that and had me chasing after him around the arcade apologizing. One of the staff members even thought we were a couple.

He only started to acknowledge me once I promised he'd be the first to know any updates. So as much as I would love to announce to San that we were finally boyfriend and girlfriend, I'd have to keep that in for now until I had told Mingi.

Once inside our bathroom, I looked in the mirror. As much as I had tried to fix my hair a bit, it still looked messy. I hadn't washed it and it was greasy from all the dancing I did this week, both as part of training for tour, and to blow off steam over the whole thing with Jiho. I stretched a bit. My shoulders and back were sore from practicing Hala Hala so much. I shook my head a bit to distract myself from the pain. It didn't matter, it was in the job description, plus I kind of brought it upon myself for dancing after hours.