Wanna See That With You

A week later

Yunho's Point of View

I don't like him. I mean, he seems nice enough, but that's part of the problem! I mean, look what I'm up against!

As if being tall, handsome, smart, and incredibly successful wasn't threatening enough, the guy is also helpful and nice

I don't like him. Why did noona have to have a best friend like him? A best friend whose house she can visit, alone. A best friend whose lap she can sleep on while he strokes her hair.

I was angry that day. As we rode home, Seonghwa, Bosam, and I were in the backseat. Noona was in the middle, so when she checked her phone, I couldn't help myself as I took a quick glance. And one glance was enough to make me jealous. I saw the picture he had sent her. I saw the caption he had typed. I saw the way she reacted... Were they really just friends?

I just wanted him to leave so noona and I could talk about it while having dinner together and then watch something, as we had planned... maybe even cuddle on the couch to make up. But no... Hongjoong-hyung had to invite him in for dinner. Everyone was star-struck when we walked into the dorms with Zico-hyung.

I did end up helping noona make dinner, but we didn't even get to do that alone, since Wooyoung joined us, wanting to prepare something nice for our guest. My day was successfully ruined.

As if all of that wasn't enough, once we sat down to eat, at one point, Zico finally checked his phone and laughed as he saw noona's text. "Yahh, Bosam, why are you so shy? Isn't she cute when she's sleeping?" he teased her, proudly showing the table the picture he had taken.

I didn't even get to appreciate Bosam's extremely cute whining, because I was just fuming. Was he trying to show off?

Bosam tried to reach over the table to grab his phone from him in an attempt of stopping the others from seeing her cute sleeping face, but Zico just stood up and held the phone over his head. When Bosam stood up too, hopping up and down trying to reach the phone and basically cutely wrestling with him for it, I was this close to just standing up and slapping his phone out of his hand myself, but Seonghwa placed his hand on my leg to stop me as I went to stand up. I looked at him, a glare already on my face, and he just shook his head with a bit of a panicked expression. I sighed and stuffed my face with the food we had prepared in hopes of distracting myself from my jealousy. Suddenly, the food didn't taste as good.

Thankfully, he left after dinner. I accompanied Bosam and Hongjoong when they walked him to the door, not because I wanted to, but because I also didn't want to leave him alone with noona. "It was really nice to meet you, Hongjoong-ah. And you too, Yunho. Take good care of our Bosam-ie," I remember him saying. Hongjoong thanked noona and even gave her a hug after Zico left. He was really happy he got to meet him... I wish I could say the same.