Make It Right

[Author's Note: You guys have Martha_7783 to thank for this double update! If you want to know why and how you could be given a shout out in a future chapter, make sure you read the Author's Note at the end of this chapter]

The next morning
Zico's Point of View

I woke up because the sun was uncomfortably shining in my eyes. I opened my eyes groggily and then sat up with a pounding headache as I realized I didn't recognize where I was.

"Fuck... what did I do last night? Did I sleep around? Where am I?" Were some of the thoughts running through my mind, making me grow increasingly worried. I glanced at the bedside table, and saw a picture frame. Okay, that should help.

It was a baby... hey that baby kind of looked like-

My eyes widened in realization. Was this Bosam's room? I glanced around a bit more. The only messy corner of the room was the one with a desk. It was littered with scraps of cloth and papers... Which led me to believe that this might in fact be Bosam's room. To double check, I picked up the pillow and sniffed it. It was faint, but Bosam's distinct, sweet, slightly peachy scent was there.

I was in her room. Why was I in her room? Fuck, what did I do?

I closed my eyes tightly to focus on trying to remember what happened last night. I remember... being sad. Over her, again. How she told me she was falling in love with another guy. And then going to the bar and drinking... and calling her- and then it hit me. I remembered kissing her.

A soft blush coated my cheeks as it all came back to me. Now she knew... and knowing distressed her. I bit my lip, trying to figure out what to do now. At the very least, I should apologize. Poor little Sam, she must've been so shocked.

I decided to give her a small, sweet gesture to apologize. Knowing her, she probably didn't sleep a wink after what happened, I decided to go out and get her a cup of her favorite coffee blend: a vanilla latte with whipped cream and cinnamon sprinkled on top. I went out to her favorite coffee place, got her coffee, and also got her a nice almond danish, and a blueberry muffin for Rowoon. I could never have sweets on sweets like this, but I knew she had a big sweet tooth.

I got my own coffee order too, and then passed by a flower shop on my way back to get a small, cute bouquet of lilies of the valley, since I knew it was her favorite flower, and she wasn't into those huge and showy bouquets. Bosam was all about tiny and cute gestures. I hoped this would brighten up her day a bit... And I really hoped she wouldn't be too upset with me.

I was nervous as I walked back into my hoobae's dorms. Just as I had set down the coffees and the bag of pastries on the table, I caught her coming out of Yunho's room, making my heart react to her all over again.

She looked so adorable in her messy hair and pajamas. I couldn't help but smile as I saw her, my heart feeling so happy that I got to experience seeing her in her pajamas. She used to sleep over at my place all the time, but she rarely did so in her pajamas since it wasn't like she planned to stay over.

Our eyes met, and her cute, small eyes opened up a bit more when she saw me, a soft blush coating her lightly tanned cheeks. "Good morning," I said, walking over to her with the bouquet in hand.

"Oppa," she said, reaching out to take it. Her face seemed a bit saddened as she looked down at it. "I'm sorry about last night," I explained, making her look up at me. "I was drunk, I feel so sorry I stole a kiss from you. I never meant to burden you with my feelings either. I... thought I'd keep it a secret and take it to the grave but... Cat's out of the bag, I guess." I said, rambling nervously and looking away. Shit, I really should've thought more about what to say.