Be Mine

The next morning
Bosam's Point of View

Last night was wonderful. Yunho and I ended up settling on watching Ghost by putting in a bunch of classic movies that neither of us had watched into a randomizer, and it getting picked.

Our eyes were glued to the screen as the iconic pottery scene began. I narrowed my eyes a bit though, as the man began to kiss the woman's neck, getting a feeling that things were about to escalate. American movies are so raunchy after all. And I was absolutely right, not even two minutes later, I was covering Yunho's eyes as the two main characters began to make out and fondle one another.

Yunho laughed as I covered his eyes, saying "don't look!" "Why can't I look?" He asked. "It's dirty, I don't want it to give you ideas" I replied, keeping my eyes on the screen, making him laugh. "Are you watching?" He asked. "No," I lied. "Then how do you know it's dirty?" He asked, his hands reaching up to mine to try and move them away. "Yah, I said you can't watch! You're just a baby. Put your hands away or I'll bite you." I threatened, making Yunho laugh more.

"We should do that," Yunho said as I kept my hands cupped over his eyes, making my eyes widen in shock. "What?!" I asked, seeing as the man was just lying the woman down on the bed to escalate things even further. "Pottery," Yunho clarified. "Ah," I said, relaxing, finally moving my hands away as the scene faded away almost immediately, not about to become a different type of film.

"You think?" I asked, not hating the idea of trying pottery. He nodded with a smile. "I want to try a lot of new things with you." He said, draping his arm over the couch cushions as a sort of invitation for me to scooch closer to him and cuddle into him. I ignored his subtle invitation at first.

"Why?" I asked. He shrugged a little. "I don't know. Maybe because everything we do together is already new for me. A 'first'. It's really kind of magical, it all turns into precious memories. But I know it's not the same for you. Maybe if you try things for the first time by my side, you'll feel the same." He said. My eyes softened a bit. "Everything we do still feels new to me though. I can't explain it. The way I feel around you is just different." I said honestly.

Yunho looked back over to me when I said that. "Really?" He asked, a tiny, hopeful smile on his face. "Yeah." I confirmed, caving in and shuffling closer to him on the couch, so he could wrap his arm around my shoulders. "Different good?" He asked, his thumb gently rubbing my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned my head against his chest as I answered "different great."

And it did end up being a wonderful night, even if I didn't make it through the whole movie. I fell asleep halfway, and woke up to my alarm, still in Yunho's arms, on the living room couch.

"Yah, why didn't you wake me up? Sleeping on the couch like this is bad for your posture." I scolded Yunho, who was also woken up by my alarm. "Mhm, terrible for posture." Yunho's deep morning voice croaked contently as he stretched before wrapping his arms around my waist, clearly not regretting it. "You are so not sorry," I said, looking down at him. "Mhm," he confirmed, closing his eyes once again.

"Do you have something to do today?" He murmured. "No, I just forgot to turn off my alarm." I said honestly. He pulled me a bit closer and buried his nose to the top of my head, inhaling deeply. "Can we stay here like this then? For just a bit longer?" He spoke against my temple, sending the vibrations against my head, causing a small shiver to descend down my spine. "Just for a bit, though. I should be in bed before Rowoon wakes up. He'll be waking up soon."