27.Not alone

"Breakfast please" Iysa called out occupying the table.

"Aren't y'all hungry?" she said looking toward everyone sitting in the hall.

"We saw you and lost our appetite" Myra replied, rolling her eyes.

"Aww great, that would save resources" Aranya sassily replied.

The maid entered, serving the food, Aranya was about to eat when her phone rang, she picked up the phone, only to suddenly cut it off and got up and left to her room without eating.

"wohh what was that?" Varun asked surprisingly.

"Seems like we can have some food" Myra replied without any care in the world and started eating.

"Guys, something seems wrong, should I check on her?" Sahil asked out of concern.

"Relax Sahil, let's eat," Varun said.

"Vihan, join in" Myra called out as Vihan was still lost in his thoughts.

"No, I don't feel like it, I will leave for the office," He said and headed out.

"Do you think something is wrong with him?" Varun said.

"Well, getting to know that your wife was just with you for revenge doesn't help" Myra replied.

"But he was anyway giving her a divorce and it wasn't like he loved her anyway," Sahil said.

"Didn't he?" Varun questioned.

"Varun, it's Vihan we are talking about, all he cared was about his company, this marriage was also a part of a deal, money in exchange for marriage and he was forced into this" Myra replied.

"Let's get back to life, I am so done with this drama," Varun said getting up.

"I think this is the perfect time for Vihan to get a divorce, he can just say that he just got to know that she's such a loose character and he loves her but can't trade that with self-respect" Myra said looking at Varun, there was a silence for a second and Varun and Sahil gave a thought on it.

"Woh this is actually a good idea, I will talk Vihan into it, let's put an end to this forever and for good" Varun said as he left for office.

----

"Come in" Vihan said.

"Hey, I know you are kind of disturbed right now but I have the solution to all your problems," Varun said getting in,

"Meet him, he is Raghav Sen, One of the best lawyers in the country," Varun said introducing Raghav, taking a set.

"Mr.Vihan, Varun explained to me your situation and according to me this is the best time for you to get divorced, you can put it out on the basis of her cheating out, which would make sense to the board and people, moreover on such basis your wife can't claim any alimony even if she drags you to the court, here are the papers, just sign them," Raghav said handing the papers to Vihan.

"I will think about it," Vihan said keeping the papers aside.

"Vihan, this chance won't come again, what are you even thinking," Varun said trying to put sense.

"I-ring ring.... let me take this call...hello....yah...she's...what...yah i am coming..pls just do not let her face media," Vihan said in haste and got up.

"What happened?" Varun asked looking at Vihan's panicked state.

"Aranya, she's at the police station," Vihan said taking the car keys.

"Wait I will also come," He said as he and Raghav too joined Vihan in the car.

"What actually happened?" Varun asked as Vihan was driving.

"They are telling that there are a lot of media outside and Aranya she's in the police station, the second she get's out, media will bombard on her, she has no idea what she's up for," Vihan said as he got out of the car as they reached the police station.

The sight in front was horrific as Aranya was struggling to get out of the paps, mikes were slammed on her face and she was having a really high time, Vihan just stood near the car but didn't go ahead.

"What happened, aren't you here for her?"Varun asked seeing Vihan's demeanor.

"Let's just watch from here," Vihan said leaning against the car.

"I thought he wants a divorce" Raghav whispered to Varun.

"Well, you were not alone to think that" Varun replied.

"He doesn't love her, does he?" Raghav said leaning further to Varun.

"If he loved her, would he be just standing there, watching her misery" Varun replied observing closely.

"Sometimes we go to an extreme extent to save someone we love that we have to watch them hurt, to give them the power to heal" Raghav stated and gave a smile as he watched Vihan watching Aranya.

-----------------------------------

Let's make this reach 50 votes!!!

QOTD- DO I LIKE VIHAN OR ARANYA??

Also, as many of you wanted my new book IYSA HAPPENED IS OUT!!

GO CHECK IT OUT FIRST 2 CHAPTERS ARE OUT!!