8. The hurt

I woke up at 5 am, what am I even thinking, I haven't even slept, the whole night has been horrible, I started having hopes for us, not as a couple at least it felt nice, to know someone cared but in my case happiness is short-lived.

I had no problem cleaning the house, I have a habit of doing household chores, I did it at Mr.Sharma's house too, it was the way he talked to me. Now, I am back all alone, get up Aranya, you have a lot to do today.

I took shower and went down to clean everything up, I was coming out when I saw, Vihan leaving the house, why is he leaving this early, it's just 6, he was wearing gym clothes and had a bag in the other hand, in which I assume would be his office suit, is he doing this to ignore me?

I was about to turn back when his eyes locked with me, I looked like a mess, he did too, did he also didn't sleep?

"What are you looking at, everything should be done before I return home," he said and left without even glancing at me, I guess this is how things will be.

This house has about 4 bedrooms, a library, a pool area, an extended balcony in Vihan's room, and this big hall.

It took me 5 hrs to get done with cleaning everything up, I was really hungry, I just ordered food and waiting for it to arrive.

It's been an hour, why isn't he already here, I was about to call them when I heard the bell, seems like food is here, I took the food and gave him my card for payment,

"Mam, your card is showing blocked"

"Please try again, might be a mistake" I had a balance of 20000, how can this happen, who can block my card.

"Mam it's still showing the same" shit!

"Umm, pls wait I will pay in cash" I went upstairs and took out whatever remaining cash I had and paid him.

Next moment I called mom

"What is it now? I told you not to call" she blasted out.

"Mom did you block my card, it had some of my savings," I asked

"Yes, you have a rich husband now, what will you do with money, get lost and I am blocking your contact number too" saying this she cut the call.

 So this is it, now I don't have a single penny, I don't know how to cook and even if I learn it through youtube, I don't have money for groceries.

I just ate the takeout and went into my room, I need to find a job but how and where, I know nothing about this city and I haven't even got a degree yet, what kind of job will I even get.

I got ready and went out and search for a job, everywhere I went, all wanted experience or their timings clashed with my college hours.

What I have gotten myself into!

Losing all the hope I started walking towards home, I need to go to the job hunt tomorrow again.

Coming back home, I was tired as heck, I was sitting on the sofa waiting for Vihan, he is not back yet, will he even be back?

God knows when sleep overtook me.

The next day-

I woke up with the sound of the door, only to see Vihan leaving, it's morning already, when did he come back yesterday.

"Vihan-"

I was cut off with his glare.

"I am going to new york for a month," he said and stepped out.

"Vihan, why are you behaving like this?" I asked, tears streaming down my eyes.

"Listen Aranya, stop with this act, I know everything, why you married me and all your little games" gosh, he knows about the deal between his father and Mr.Sharma.

"Vihan, I was forced in this marriage too-"

"Stop Aranya, just stop acting like you are the most helpless person here, look around yourself, this house, look at me, do you think you would have gotten all this in a fair way" each word from his mouth was piercing arrows in my heart.

"What now you have nothing to say" he said, what could I even say, maybe this is all my fault, I should have told him about the deal.

I wanted to tell him everything on the day of marriage but mom had warned me to not tell or else I would face consequences, this was so stupid of me.

He just left, without sparing a glance.

Without even realizing it, I was already a sobbing mess, I just got up cleaned the house, and went on job hunt.

As big corporate offices needed a good degree, which I don't have right now, hence today I am trying in the local market, god please help me.

After 4 hrs hours of relentlessly asking for a job, I finally got one in a cafe, from 4-9, finally!

I don't even have money for auto, I came back walking home, gosh kill me now, I just had an apple from the fridge, there's nothing else to eat as Vihan' doesn't come home often, so groceries are not kept. Sita had told me once that, Vihan has an apartment on the top floor of his office building and he stays there only, he comes back here only on weekends.

I can't even sleep, everything hurts, I was just crying relentlessly, I don't know what to do, this is intolerable.

Next Day

I had no energy to get up, I was so ready to pass out,I need to call someone for help, mom has blocked me already and I don't know anyone else, no Aranya you can do this, I took shower and got ready somehow, I cleaned the whole house with whatever energy I had left in me, now just stairs were remaining, I was just cleaning the first step and heard the door open, Vihan is back early? and then I saw SITA, why is she here before I could say anything I slipped down the whole staircase and blacked out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.07K words

Leaving on a cliff hanger....haha, next chapter will be out soon

PLs Vote and comment

Also, do follow me and add my book to the reading list to get notified every time I post an update!!

QOTD-

Harryporter or Avengers??

I am in team avengers!!