25.PARTY

"Mam please get ready, Vihan sir has sent this dress," the stylist said as Aranya was busy looking out of the window.

"Hmmm...Nice dress but I just don't feel like this is me, this dress would make me look like a nun" Aranya said observing the dress and giving a look to the stylist.

"But mam Vihan sir has told-"

"I am his wife, I am allowed to choose what I wear, so just follow my orders or just get out from here" Aranya cut her off.

The stylist was caught aback by Aranya's sudden burst, she moved a step back.

"Good, now get me something which is Ummm sparkly, slutty.... you know what I mean," She said gazing at her, the stylist nodded her head and went to get the dress.

-----

At the party

"Vihan, it's already 8:30, where is Aranya?" Mr. Mehra asked Vihan, everyone from the board was at the party, it was very much obvious that they were just looking for a chance to catch Vihan red-handed with the divorce issue.

Choosing to act calm, Vihan smiled back and said, "You very well know how women are Mr Mehra and Aranya take a lot of time to get ready."

Mr. Mehra was not at all convinced yet he fake smiled at his explanation.

"Vihan, my boy, how are you?" Mr. Puri from bored cam forward.

"Great as always" Vihan gave a brief reply, he was not a fan of Mr. Puri, he has always been a very cunning man and Vihan is very well aware of it.

"I heard about divorce-"

"Mr Puri, that's my wife, can you please excuse me" Vihan cut him off as he saw Aranya entering the gate.

Vihan was drenched in anger seeing Aranya in that outfit, It was barely covering anything, a brown-colored body fit dress with the net all over it, starting right below her collarbone and ending high above her things and backless at the back.

He held Aranya tightly and dragged her to a corner.

"What the hell are you wearing?" he spotted out.

"Ummm clothes" Aranya replied with a sarcastic smile.

"This is not the dress that I sent," Vihan said trying to control himself from lashing out.

"I know but you know Vihan, a dress represents what personality you have, and look at what I am wearing, exactly depicting what kind of whore I am," Aranya said still smiling at Vihan.

"I freakin don't want to create a scene here Aranya, this is important to me," Vihan said leaving hold of her hand.

"Ohh just like how I was important to you," Aranya said rolling her eyes at him.

"Not here for god's sake" Vihan eyes her.

"You must be Aranya" A voice broke down their argument, both Vihan and Aranya turned their head towards the source of that voice.

"Mr. Puri seems like you are very much eager to meet my wife," Vihan said, trying his best to cover up.

"Who isn't? You are beautiful I must say Aranya" Mr. Puri said with a Sly smile while Aranya nodded in response.

Vihan was very well aware of Puri's ill intentions but rn he didn't want to deal with more drama, he was trying his best to subside his anger.

"Excuse us, I have to take my dear wife to meet other people too," Vihan said cutting it short.

"Sure sure," Puri said as they left.

Vihan pulled Aranya towards the other side of the hall,

"Don't test my patience, just stay by my side and just smile, or else you will regret your entire existence" Vihan said gritting through teeth yet maintaining a smile for the sake of appearance, Aranya was a bit taken aback by his tone and hence chose not to give a comeback.

Vihan took Aranya to meet the other members of the board, he was relieved by the fact that no one questioned the divorce any further, Aranya too decided to just go with the flow, the party was almost over and Aranya was just waiting to go home.

"Let's go," Vihan said waving goodbyes to the associates.

"Let me go to the washroom then we can leave," Aranya said.

Vihan nodded in acknowledgment and got into a conversation with other people while Aranya left towards the washroom.

As soon as Aranya got into the washroom, someone snatched her inside and locked the main door, she was taken aback by the action, the very next second she was thrown over the floor, due to the sudden blow on her head due to the fall, she wasn't able to process the moment.

She felt her dress being pulled out and suddenly she came back to the moment and her eyes met MR. puri, kicked him hard and got up but failed in doing so due to her heels before she could try again Puri pressed her down with a hand full of her hair.

"Let me go you bastard" she screamed.

"No one can hear your cries, the party is too loud outside" he reverted back.

-----------------------------------------------------

Did you guys missed me? I missed y'all too much !!!

PLS VOTE AND COMMENT!! WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 1K LIKES!!