20. Race

"The food was really good," I said as we paid the bill and got up.

"You know me and Varun met here for the first time," she said as a blush formed her face.

"So how long have you been married?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Well we dated for three years and then got married two years ago" she replied as we walked out.

"That's great," I said as a smile formed on my face.

We were about to walk out when I felt a bit of pressure in my uterus.

What an amazing time to pee.

"Myra, you wait for me in the parking area, I just need to go to the washroom," I said as an embarrassing smile crept on my face.

She nodded in response and left and I went into the washroom.

As I came out of the cafe and stepped towards the parking lot a huge crowd came to the cafe as if this cafe is gonna wind up tomorrow.

 Woh is this cafe or Taj mahal

In a second my slow brain cells worked as I saw the carrying mike and the next moment flashes blinded me, I was literally stuck as they surrounded me, shoving mike on my face, I was not able to process anything at the moment.

"Why this wedding was a secret Mrs.Aranya Kashyap?"
"Are you really Vihan Kashyap's wife?"
"Mam, are you pregnant, is this why Vihan Kashyap married you?"

"When did you got married?"

"Mrs.Kashyap, your father's company drowned, what's your say on that?"

"Mam why were you not with  Vihan sir in NY?"

"Did you already have a divorce?"

A hundred questions like this were thrown upon me, I was completely frozen, how can they even say something like this?

It was just too much for me at the moment, I tried to move out but wasn't able to as I was completely surrounded by these maniacs, I should have listened to Vihan, The camera flashes were not helping at all, my breath got faster as anxiety built into me, there was not enough space to breathe and their harsh questions weren't helping at all.

Suddenly, I felt a hand snaking up my waist, this is really bad, I was about to shove it off when my eyes fell on the owner of the hand, Vihan, he was here.

The next moment there were ten bodyguards surrounding us as they pushed the media away, I was still not able to hold up to the situation, Vihan tightly gripped my waist as he walked forwards taking me with him, I was just walking with him like a lost puppy, I could still feel the flashes on me, everyone was shouting out questions which made me more and more anxious, Vihan seemed to figure it out as he walked faster and opened the car's door for me and took a seat on another side.

I was just sitting still, trying to calm down my breath, I just couldn't get that horrifying moment out of my brain, and on the other side I was too afraid of Vihan's anger, he hasn't said a single word, since we sat in the car which caused me to fear him, he gets angry even if it's not my fault but this time it is my fault.

I am so dead.

We reached the penthouse in complete silence as he opened the door, this is it.

"Vihan I-"  I was about to apologize when he cut me off.

"You alright?" he asked as concern laced his voice as his hand reached my shoulders, dumbfounded I nodded in response.