15. The Leap

It's been 3 months since Vihan left, he never returned back, I get to know about his whereabouts through the news, he is in New York for the last two months, he has brought his company back on track, I also never called, what's the use?

I have caused him enough pain, I don't want to bother him anymore, every day is one and the same for me, I go to college and then to a cafe for work, I have bought a two-wheeler for myself, I go to college by it only.

I was disappointed with myself, with him, I looked thinner now, dark circles under my eyes, I have lost all my hopes but I am happy for him. Every corner of this house screams his name, I am not able to sleep unless I don't sleep on his bed, his room still smells like him, it brings me comfort, I wish we had met in different circumstances.

"Come on Aranya we are getting late, let's go to the class" Kirti shook my shoulder.

"Yes coming you both go, I need to use the washroom," I said and left towards the washroom.

As I washing my face, Shrina entered with her two minions, not right now, please.

"Get side you trash"Shrina spitted out.

"Not today Shrina, I am already having a bad day, leave me alone."

"Awww, sweetie, how's your family doing, how's footpath treating you, that's where you live now a day, right?" they all started laughing, as usual without saying anything went back to my class.

As soon as my class got over, I went to the cafe to complete my shift, I work from 5-9 here, nowadays I like to feel tired by that way at least, I will get some sleep.

After completing my shift, I went home and switched on the TV, specifically, news, everyday there is something new about Vihan.

"Vihan Kashyap has brought back his company right back on the path with double profits"

"Vihan Kashyap at New York: The youngest billionaire reclaimed his status in just 2 months and now at the top of the chain"

"Kashyap Industries sees a huge price rise in the share price"

"Vihan Kashyap married or not: Vihan Kashyap has denied talking about his personal life but it is very much clear that rumors are not true, he has never been spotted with anyone, girls keep your hopes high"

I was about to go to sleep my phone rang, it was Myra, I and Myra had gotten very close in these months, she calls in a few days to know how am I doing, I also told her everything about me and Vihan, Varun and Sahil also know about everything.

"Hey, How are you?" she asked.

"Fine, you tell about yourself?" I asked.

"Nothing much just had a fight with Sahil over a video game" she giggled.

"I bet you won," I said.

"Of course no one beats Myra" 

"Without a doubt,"

"By the way Vihan coming back tomorrow"

This sentence brought relief in me, finally, though I will not get back in his life it is comforting to know that he will be back.

"Seems like Varun came back home, I will call you later, bye"

"bye" saying this she ended the call.

I went to his room and slept, yeh I have been sleeping in his room after he left, there is still his smell lingering in his room, it just calms me down.

Vihan's Pov

It's been 3 months that I left my home and Aranya and 2 months since I am in New York, life has been pretty drastic in these three months, my company, my whole, and my soul is back at the top chain, I still haven't talked with my dad or her, I just don't feel like talking to any of them.

Varun said that Myra is in contact with Aranya and she is doing fine.

Right now I am on my flight going back to India, I don't know what is going to unfold once I reach there.

As soon as I took a step down from my plane, the paparazzi started with pictures and thousand questions, don't they have anything else to do.

I reached my car and ordered the driver to take me home, I mean my office apartment.

"David, get me a coffee first from the nearest cafe," I said to him.

As we stopped in front of the cafe and David went and placed the order.

"Sir the waitress will come and give the coffee," he said taking his seat.

After god damn 10 minutes, I saw the waitress coming out of the door towards my car, the deep black eyes, the dark brown hair, how could I ever forget them, Aranya, It was her, she works in a cafe now, has she dropped out of college?

She seemed a lot thinner, dark circles, her face turned pale, she seemed sad, before I could figure out any further, she knocked on my window, as it was a one-sided mirror, she was not able to see me, before I could switch down the window, David opened his door and took the order and handed over to me, muttering a thank you to David, she walked away.

As we moved towards my office, I was still thinking about her, there was something about her that I can't figure out, I am still angry at her yet I feel for her, what is this feeling?

As soon as I enter my cabin Varun and Sahil were already there.

"Congrats Bro" Sahil said pulling me into a tight hug.

"Thanks," I said.

"And what about me," Varun said hugging both of us from behind.

"You are stuck with us forever dumbass," Sahil said.

"How was NY?" Varun asked taking a seat.

"Great, everything is back to normal" I replied.

"You returning back to the apartment with Aranya?" Varun asked with concern.

"NO, I am not going back, I am staying upstairs on the top floor of this office, this way works gets around easy," I said facing outside.

"By the way, Myra has called you for dinner at home if you want to save your ass better be on the time," he said passing a glare.

"I can see nothing much has changed, still a lost puppy around her," I said earning a chuckle from Sahil.

"Okay now then we will meet at dinner, me and Varun will leave now, you clearly have a lot to catch up on here," Sahil said and they both left the office.

I was just going through all the files, everything seems alright here.

"May I come in sir" it was Naina.

"You don't have to ask Naina," I said looking towards her.

"Welcome back sir," she said with a bright smile.

"Thanks, everything alright here?" I asked while looking at the file.

"Yes sir, a meeting has to be arranged with the board for the progress sheet, so when should i schedule it?"

"Schedule it for tomorrow, anything else needed to be taken care of?" I questioned further.

"Okay, sir, and no sir this is it."

"You may leave," I said to her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOHHHH, Vihan's back, will they be back together or a new drama awaits??

QOTD-

Do you want me to write a new story?

Also, guys, we crossed 100 votes yesterday and a thousand views a day before that, am gonna cry, It's been a month and a half and you are really the sweetest audience, thank you for giving this book a chance.

LOVE LOVE