6. The talk

Gosh! where is Vihan it's already 11 pm, doesn't he feel tired, he wakes up at freaking 5 am, sleeps late, how does his body even function, unless he is made of stone, well maybe he is, that guy doesn't even show any expression other than anger and stern face.

Speaking of the devil seems like he has arrived, I ran down towards hall, meeting his eyes, i always tend to find something in them, but there is nothing as if they are lifeless.

"Why are you still awake?" he asked removing his suit.

"I wanted to talk to you" I replied, he sat on the sofa, should I ask him or not, at least he is not caring a knife or gun, at least he won't eat me up.

"Aranya, what is it?" he spoke irritatingly, I slowly sat on the other sofa, come on Aranya, say it.

"Actuallyineed5lacforcollegeiwillpayyoubackgodpromise"

He looked at me as if I have grown two heads.

"I just understand English Aranya, let's do one thing, let's sleep, when you are clear what you want to talk about fine me," he said and took his blazer and stood up.

Aranya, this could be your only chance, say naaa

"Wait, I wanted to ask if you could lend me 5 lac for my college fees, I promise to pay it back, you can even give me a job in your office, please please don't say no, this has been my dream, please"

"You got selected?" he asked turning back

" yes" I replied unsure if he is happy with this or angry.

"Hmm, okay, I will pay it off" he said casually and started walking upstairs.

"Hey, wait, I would not take your money for free, I need agreement, in written," I said, I don't want any favors from him.

"Can we do this tomorrow?" he asked in a bored tone, he seemed really tired, for a second I thought about letting him go but I don't want him calling me a gold digger.

"NO, we will do this right now, go and get changed, I will bring paper "

After a while, I came done and he is nowhere to be seen, how much time does he take, even girls take lesser time than him, wait, wait, what if he went to sleep.

I rushed towards his bedroom, all the lights were off, see I knew it, I switched on the lights; 

"Vihan, get up naaa, I asked you to come down, we need to make an agreement, come on"

" Let me sleep, for god's sake woman" he replied in a sleepy voice.

Okay, he will not get up easily, I climbed up on his bed and started pulling out his blanket, come on, get up you devil, and finally, i pulled off the whole blanket, but due to the force, I got disbalanced and fell on the floor, I need a bum surgery Asap!!

And I heard a laugh of none other than Vihan, not a smile, a whole-hearted laugh, gosh I could capture this, for the first time he laughed, for a second I forgot, that my bum could be broken.

His laugh was just too sweet, why doesn't he laugh often, he looked more handsome, What am I even thinking, stop it Aranya, he is a devil, laughing at your misery.

 I got up slowly and he realized that he laughed and went back to his stern face as if dear caught in headlights.

"Now no more excuses, I am writing the agreement," I said trying to be confident.

"With green colored pen and this torn paper from notebook," he asked with you-are-unbelievable-face.

"Doesn't matter, okay so, here it is, how about you you give me a job in exchange?"

"No, not a chance, I don't want my work to be messed up," he said, unbelievable, here I am trying to be genuine and he just wants to shove me down.

"Then how will I pay you back?"

"How about you keep quiet and mind your own business in exchange for 5 lac" Ugh, this devil.

"You are such a meanie" I said with a pouting face.

"And you are annoying," he said with an annoying tone.

"I am not at all annoying, I am the sweetest person you will ever meet" I challenged him, how dare he called me annoying, you goblin.

"Aranya, it's already 2 am, go and sleep and let me sleep too"

"No, I have to make the treaty right now, give me 5 mins to write it down" saying I got up from the bed and went to the table to get support to write.

After 5 mins of my hard work, I went back to him and asked him to sign, he gave me an are-you-for-real kind of look and I just pouted.

21-8-21

THIS IS A TREATY BETWEEN ARANYA KASHYAP AND VIHAN KASHYAP, STATING THAT VIHAN WILL PROVIDE 5 LACS AS A LOAN TO ARANYA WHICH WILL BE RETURNED BACK TO VIHAN ONCE ARANYA GETS AN INTERNSHIP AFTER THE COURSE.

______________signature please

Vihan looked at the piece of paper and then me, he was about to say something but then he decided against it and signed the paper.

"You will get the copy of this document tomorrow," I said excitedly, finally I will be going to college.

"Do whatever you want, just leave my room and let me sleep woman" he said taking his blanket back and switching off bedside lights.

I was about to turn to switch off all lights and go back, my eyes fell on his room, HollyMolly!

Unknowingly a gasp escaped my lips, waking Vihan up.

"What now?" he asked, I guess I might be annoying sometimes.

"This is not fair," I said in a complaining tone walking towards him.

"Excuse me, I might need a little more reference," he said, with sarcasm lacing his voice.

"How come you got to have this room and not me" I pouted looking around.

"Because this is my house," he said rudely, okay jerkface seems like you don't want me around.

"point noted" I replied, closing off the lights and leaving his room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.1K words, i know bit short but next will be long, promise!!

Hey, how are y'all?

A spoiler alert!!

The next chapter is going to be from Vihan's point of view!!

Please don't forget to like and comment.

Also, add my book to your reading list and follow me, so that you get notified every time i post an update!!

Question of the day-

Should I add more images to the story?

(let me know in the comment section)