XXXIII - Birds

I finally try to move, after some minutes unsuccessfully trying to understand if Harry's awake or not. It ends up being a bit too hard to get away from his arms and leg completely around me, right to prevent me from doing so. And he stops my movements even more when he holds me even tighter and closer to him and I suddenly realise how naked we are against each other, half underneath the sheer sheet on the bed. He hums almost in a growl as he does.

"Stay here a bit more.." He asks, keeping his eyes closed and I sigh smilingly to myself as I understand he has been aware of himself and our situation for some time now, and doesn't want it to end so soon, for some reason.

"I will. Just let me go pee." I reply quietly, rubbing his back with my hand at our new closeness, and frown a bit when he doesn't seem to let me go in any way. I was about to call him to mind that I really am in a rush here, but, thankfully, he eventually gets away, enough for me to be able to get up.

I try to do so the best I can, given the little inconvenience I wasn't expecting to feel. I hiss a bit, but still manage to shrug it away and go around my business. I actually don't even close the door of the bathroom behind me, leaving it only a couple of inches open, guessing that making him understand I'm not thinking of spending too much time in here, would make him feel better in some way.

Although, I still find myself sitting on the toilet, lost in my thoughts, which go all back to the night before.

The rest of the way home was mostly resumed to listening to his album again, because I needed to, after the previous event. It got me stunked and I needed to listen to his music, along with feeling him beside me. Something I just thought would make sense.

And it surely did, somehow, maybe even more than I was expecting. Because as soon as we stepped into the house, Harry reached for me and slammed me against the door, kissing me as passionately and eagerly as I don't think I ever saw him doing.

It took me some time to take his actions in. Even when he buried his fingers underneath my hair, and grabbed it gently at the same time as pressing himself even closer to me, I was still freezed and moving only by instinct. But the instinct also didn't understand why was his shirt buttoned again, and that was when a sudden urge of ripping it off from him once and for all brought me to life.

And from there everything becomes a confusing stain of heavy breathings, touches of any kinds, heads spinning, gasps and moans, to the point that I don't even know how we manage to go from the doorway to the bedroom upstairs, since I don't remember us parting from each other in any moment, to be honest.

Wild is the only adjective I find that fits better in the description of such occurrence. From the way our clothes stopped existing in our bodies, allowing us to roll on each other, free and unworried, to the way he abruptly stoped himself, after having already taken away all the innocence I had left, because he had forgot to put a condom on.

Now I smile to myself as I remember our faces as we tried to figure out what to do about it. But I told him not to worry because the conditions for me to possibly get pregnant aren't quite there, so sure we must be fine. He was a bit hesitant at first, but eventually relaxed and continued his performance with the same dedication as before.

I hear him taking a big yawn and clearing his throat after, somewhere where I left him, and realise it's been more than enough time for me to have done what I came here to, so I quickly ready myself to go back.

I can see it's early morning, considering the sun directly illuminating the bed, warming those who lay on it. Harry turned himself a little bit on his back, apparently for that exact reason, and he lays with his hands on the back of his head and one of his legs bented up underneath the bedsheet, and I smile at that as I close the bathroom door again. He turns his gaze to me as I do and keeps watching as I get in the bed again, reaching for me as soon as I sit on its edge and gently pulling me to the same position we were in.

I had never realised the birds singing in the morning as much as I do in this moment. I rest my face against his neck and chest, wrapping him tight with my arm and rubbing his back softly with my fingertips, at the same time that he manages to hold me with both his arms and one of his legs, also rubbing and brushing my hair, close to him. We both take deep breaths, filling the morning silence and joining the birds.

It's times like this that I find myself looking back to who I was and compare it to where I am now, which makes me believe that there's nothing better in this life than this. As if I've reached the final level to happiness and love, and I wonder if this is what Heaven feels like.

"Uh, I love you so much!" Harry growls and squizes me even more, as if that was possible, again, but in a sudden move that takes me a little bit by surprise.

"Jesus, Harry." I giggle, my voice muffled because of his possessive hold on me. He mumbles again in reply "I'm sorry, I can't handle it."

I chuckle a little as I hear a smile in his voice and I smile too, as I think about his words. And now that I do, I find myself ridiculously wondering why. What is it that he sees in me and seems to admire so much since the beginning of all this? I wouldn't say we don't know each other properly or enough for him to - or for me to -, but surely there's still so much unknown things about one another that, yet, we never seemed to give it that much importance.

I wonder why didn't we, and assumed from the start this was the right thing? It obviously wasn't, but we just went for it. Thankfully, it still lasts to the this day, but, despite everything, I can't help but wonder if it is possible that he could get enough of me one day, eventually. My mind gets stuck in a mess when I reach that thought, and it's hard form me to process anything else.

"I love you too." I tell him after some seconds taking everything in, feeling a different need of reassuring him of that. I manage to raise my head to face him and we look at each other for some moments. I could ask him why is it that he loves me and ignore the inconvenience that would probably be, and maybe I was just about to if it wasn't for his phone ringing.

I instinctively look at it on his nightstand, and Harry, instead of turning around to pick it up, remains to peck me on the lips. I look at him again as he doesn't seem to stop it.

"Aren't you gonna--" I start but he shuts me by giving me a proper kiss. We do until the call stops, which isn't long after, and I glace him again. He sends me an unbothered look, showing me he doesn't really care about it in this moment, and I smile at him, this time being my turn to peck his lips.

But soon the ringing comes back on and I stop our actions. "It could be something important." I insist and he sighs, getting away from me and remaining on his back while finally answering the phone. I turn on my stomach as I whatch him.

"Hello?... uh... oh alright, sure... okay, bye." And he puts his phone away, turning on his side again, but this time in his place. He pops his head up on his hand and glances at me half uncovered and illuminated by the sun that already goes a little bit higher.

"So?" I ask, making his eyes snap to mine.

"It was Tiffany. She wants to meet at lunch to discuss business." He explains and I frown a bit. I don't know what time it is, but it surely is still a bit too early to think about lunch and work.

"She doesn't sleep, apparently." He adds at it, making my laugh a little as I think about it and at the tone he used to do so, and soon he joins me at it too.