XLVI - Shrapnels (part four) - Blind

I spent longer than I expected wiping away the water on the floor of the living room, turning the music off and putting everything away in its place before coming upstairs. Harry is sitting at the edge of the bed, burying his elbows on his knees and hiding his face on his hands, clean and only on his briefs. His tattoos have returned to their usual prominence, thankfully, not mixing with any other intruder ink anymore.

That makes me remember I am still dirty too, and don't last to make my way past him to the bathroom. The sink is enough to wash my neck and hands, and I take my sweatshirt out too, to still try to save it. I fill the sink with hot water and leave the fabric inside it with a little bit of soap, and soon I'm returning to the bedroom.

Harry's still in the same position, only not hiding his face anymore, resting it in between his hands instead. I remain standing, glancing at him and his naked back raising and falling at his heavy breathing, hesitant about what may be crossing his mind and not sure if he wants me to bother him. But I sigh, not being able to see him like this and do nothing about it.

I cover the distance between us crawling over the bed and cross my legs as I sit behind him to hug his torso and lay my head on his curved back.

"I'm so sorry I said those things to you." I tell him then, too embarrassed to make it firmly.

"You really jumped into too much conclusions there." He immediately states seriously, lowering his arms and turning his head a little as if looking at me.

"I did. I was losing my mind and wasn't thinking anymore." I confess honestly, a desperate hint in my voice almost making it crack. I frown, thinking about my words and how they are true, and wondering what Harry thinks about them. Because he doesn't let me know in any way and I fear he really doesn't want to care about what I feel anymore. I get away from him, shifting to sit right beside him, looking helplessly at his face half turned to me.

"Please, forgive me." I say, not being able to stand his silence, but able to make him look at me. He does with a sharp frown on his eyebrows and his eyes study my face very closely. I remain quiet, sensing he's about to say something, but also trying to control this thing that what my eyes are seeing is doing to me.

He sniffs and looks into my eyes. But I fail in focusing on them when he decides to wet his lips with a move of his tongue, doing it slowly and precisely. Then, thankfully or not, he gets closer and gives me a simple kiss on the mouth and gets back again.

However, I know he's trying to tease me, and he doesn't understand that the simple burning of his silently frowning gaze on me is enough to remind my butterflies how hungry and crazy they are for him. So I immediately hold his head and don't let his lips go away that easily.

"Please.." I beg against them, just as our tongues meet slowly, and he hums profoundly at it. The feeling of it resonating through me, along with his fingers intertwining strongly into my hair makes me feel like levitating, and I feel like it makes me no longer have the control of my body when I start slowly standing up out of nowhere. Harry pulls me to be in between his legs, while our mouths separate and his grazes my skin until he gets to my belly and kisses it.

I hold onto his head, trying to understand if this is him forgiving me. His hands slide down on me calmly, stopping at my thighs to pull me even more to him. I give in and end up sitting on his lap, my heart racing miles when he kisses me on the mouth strongly again, just to then shift it to my neck and, finally, chest. That's when I realise and decide I should make him a little bit mine too; he deserves it and I don't think I ever really did it properly. So I make him lay back, letting my fingertips slide across him as he does, before leaning forward on top of him.

(we're a) Fine Line  {HS}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें