Dark attribute. Water, Earth, Fire, and Wind.

No.

She opened her eyes to find her friends on their monsters fighting against five dragon riders. And as she suspected. Deepsea Warrior riding an Aqua Dragon, Judge Man riding a Meteor Dragon, Robotic Knight riding a Tyrant Dragon, and Nightmare Penguin riding a Luster Dragon #2.

And of course, Jinzo riding a Serpent Night Dragon.

These were the Big Five of Kaiba Corp.

Of course, I should have known. Noah took control of Kaiba Corp., so obviously the Big Five would be with him. Why didn't I think of that?

"Luna!" Mokuba yelled. "Am I glad to see you! That means its six of us against five now!"

"Six?" Luna asked as she looked around and spotted a white haired boy riding on Black Skull Dragon behind Joey.

"When we started fighting these guys, Bakura came up from the inside to help us!" Mokuba explained.

No.

Chills went down her spine, but as she watched, Bakura seemed like a scared little boy, clinging onto Joey's back. Whatever the case, she would have to worry about him later.

"Is everyone okay?" She asked as her dragon shot three quick bursts of red energy towards Tyrant Dragon, which backed off in order to dodge her attack.

"Took you long enough!" Marik said, his Egyptian God Slime seemingly having shrunk to be able to move around inside of the building. "I was beginning to wonder if I had to go find you."

"Pay attention!" Joey yelled, making his Black Skull Dragon shoot a beam of purple energy in an arch. "These guys are much tougher than they seem!"

"Mokuba, that's the Big Five." Luna's dragon shot another barrage of attacks, to make all of them back off for a moment.

"Big Five? But Seto fired them." Mokuba remembered. "And they were just fat, old executives. They wouldn't be able to fight like this."

"That's not the worrisome part!" Luna explained. "We can't let them stay together. Everyone, do your best to separate them!"

She noticed that Jaden was already keeping the Nightmare Penguin busy. Perhaps he knew what was coming next.

"Don't worry so much, these peasants got nothing on us." Marik said as his slime singled out Jinzo to attack.

"Don't get too cocky, pal!" Joey yelled at Marik as his Black Skull Dragon tackled the Deepsea Warrior's Aqua Dragon out of the way and Bakura's Dark Necrofear slashed at it.

"Mokuba, can you take care of Judge Man and Meteor Dragon?" Luna asked as she quickly started flipping through her cards.

"Against Meteor Dragon, huh?" Mokuba unsummoned his Rabidragon and summoned his much stronger Meteor Black Dragon. "Let's go, Meteor against Meteor!"

That left the Fire attribute to Luna. It was the strongest one, but Luna wouldn't have it any other way.

"Let's go Slash Dragon, Brave Neos!" Luna yelled as she focused her will into her fist and punched forward, making Neos attack at the same time in perfect synchrony.

The Tyrant Dragon didn't even flinch when it took the hit, but Luna was prepared. Neos punched again and moved out of the way immediately, making way for Luna's Slash Dragon to come in and chomp on the Tyrant Dragon's neck and throw it to the ground.