Chapter 15

HM- abhi time nhi hai par aap abhay Bhai se mile Lana. You have a right to know, he will tell you ( said with a small smile and left )

KS- ( came and hugged him saying bye ) aap kya kahana chah rahe the aur madam sir na aapko bolane kyon nahin diya.

VS-Karu main sab bataunga pahle mujhe to sab kuchh pata chal jaaye Abhay bhai sa milta ho ab vahi bataenge. ( Giving her an assurance smile)

KS- hmm, bye jaldi aate ha

VS- khyal rakhna apna aur sab ka
KS nodded and left , VS also left behind her)

Here AS was in deep thought while boarding in...

AS-( in mind)
Hamen Aisa kyon lag raha hai ki Haseena ji ham sabse kuchh chhupa rahi hain. Use din party mein bhi unki mami ne jab hamare bare mein poochha tab unhone vah baat tal Di tab huma samajh mein aaya ki vah koi awkward situation banana nahin chahti per Abhi jija Shri ne Jo bhi kaha sagai, college khatm hote hi, aur vah Naam jahan tak hamen lagta hai unhone Anubhav he kaha tha ya kuchh aur.  Pata nahin kya chal raha hai. Is bare mein bahan se baat karna chahie jija Shri ne unhen kuchh jarur bataya hoga.

They all boarded in.

HM was the first one to enter the plane.She got the window seat , she settled down followed by others. The middle Seat beside HM was empty, AS took a chance a sat next to her. HM looked towards him, to avoid any type of content she put her earphones on .
AS was not happy with it but still smiled as she didn't change her seat nor asked him. Where he was busy admiring her. Shruti came to sit next to AS but found HM there made her angry. But control herself in front of AS

SJ- HM, can you go and sit at  my seat .

HM- did something happen, is there a problem.

SJ- it seems you have a problem listening to your senior.
Then also yes pushpa ji is seated on the window seat i don't want to move her and i don't feel comfortable in the middle Seat, i don't even know how sitting next to me . So please if you don't mind.😒🙄

HM looked at AS then SJ, took her bag and sat next to PJ. Again listening to music. AS could not help but look at her diagonally. SJ kept on talking to him where he was just humming not listening.

They reached Delhi airport around 1: 30pm  .

AS- abhi yeh sa TAJ PALACE ka liya cab kar lete ha
Aur pir lunch ka leya milta hai ek ghante mein.

All nod and move towards the cab PJ, CC, SS and HM in one and As, KS and SJ on the other. All checked in the hotel , got into there room and freshen up . KS , SJ, AS and HM room was in a line and SS, CC and PS room was in front of KS, SJ and AS respectively. The room in front of  HM room was empty .

After getting fresh they all came to the dining area leaving HM. In the dining area, KS went towards AS

KS- Anu bhaiya , kya chal raha hai yahan.

AS- kya bahan.

KS- aap aap humse kaha tha ki aap madam sir Ko wapas pana chahte Hain. Pyar karte Hain unsee.

AS- haa behan ham unse pyar karte Hain aur unhen manana bhi chahte Hain

KS- to kya aise manaeaga, jab dekho use Shruti ke sath ghumte rahte Hain. Plane mein bhi madam sir  akele baithi thi, aur fir cab ma bhi .

AS- hum unka baju wali seat per baithe the pertin ne kaha ki use middle seat per comfortable feel nahin hota to UN donon ne jagah Badal Di aur FIR cab mein Haseena ji aage aage Pushpa ji ke sath Chali gai.

KS- amma topa hai kya, madam sir to chahti hi hai aapse dur Jana aapko unke pass jana hai to unke pass jaane ki koshish kijiye unhen comfortable karne ki koshish ki thi aur Anu bhaiya ham bata de rahe hain is Shruti se Jara dur rahiye ham uska upar pahuncha denge agar usne Hamari bhabhi hurt kiya tha.

All of the sudden form the back-
KISKA UPAR PAHUNCHA DENGE AUR KAUN BHABHI...

TO BE CONTINUED◉‿◉
What do you think, who is this
Tell Me In The Comments Section

^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^

NEXT CHAPTER AFTER-  60 VOTES
                                             6 COMMENTS

^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY GUYS

PLEASE VOTE

PLEASE COMMENT

AND

SHARE MY STORY

NOW I WOULD TAKE A LEAVE 🙇🏻‍♀️
LOTS OF LOVE FROM MY SIDE ❣️
AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF 💙
SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT PART👋