Chapter 24

Happy Valentine's Day ❤️ ....

A sweet something for you guys ✨

A sweet something for you guys ✨..,

No one could say anything further... They saluted and went to their respective work...
HM turned to AS and thanked him for letting her and the whole team represent themselves and letting them handle the situation.

It was almost 9pm -;
By now all the list , name , information was already sorted... All were busy finding the link to the gang .... Just wanting to finish the whole drugs business... KS noticed a common name ...

KS- Maddam sir all the call log of every peddler have one common number... And ranga and billa list has been in contact of this number for a month now...

HM- when all this started her .... (All nodded)
Maybe that person try to fix deal with other dealers but only ranga and billa agreed ...

SS - Maddamsir i have found some people live location but not all

HM- SS do Billa and ranga made that list yet ...

SS- hmm .... No ... I am trying to locate them ...

SJ- Billa and ranga will be tracked as soon as they call someone or someone all them..

HM- great ... Well done team ... Like this till tomorrow we will be able to find there place..
SJ is the tracking automatic or ..

SJ- no .. it will be tracked automatically.....

HM- ok then you all should go and get some rest ...

KS- what about you maddamsir

HM- hmm i will join you soon .. you all finished your work but mine is left a bit ...

As all of them leave the office room HM left alone. She was reading file with AS entre the room. Find HM working, AS decided to have a conversation with her.

AS- Ahhh....Haseena ji

HM- Jai Hind sir... Do you need anything

AS- no... I just wanted to talk to you about something I having curious about.

HM- right this case has so very question and

AS- not about the case , about you about us ..

This was it HM knew it was coming this conversation was going to happen. The questions AS had it his mind were giving chill to HM

AS- (in mind-: I don't want to make her uncomfortable but I have to ask this question let's start for the basis on ..)
HJ that party i mean I do not understand how you and rajputs are related and it's so close but you never told us . And on that day at the get together your family seems to recognise me or my name .. i mean how can you never tell us about your family..

HM was a little taken back from the last part, but decided to avoid and answer his questions.

HM - sir it's a long story, basically ammi belong to the Rajput family, but fall in love with abbu who was a Muslim and had a simple life not at all like ammi living in royalty. My Nana ji , ammi's father being rich , royalty and a old school person could not tolerate this and he tried stop her but couldn't, so told her to never come back to them and not even use there name . So ammi abbu being independent and education started living in Lucknow. Abbu was in the police force, ammi started teaching primary school kid . After some year i was born , every thing was great with time passing and abbu transfers to different places. Until one day when we were a Mahipal chacha village, Abbu got shot multiple times by a Dacoits and he was gone .
( A tear escapes from her eyes she quickly wipes it but AS already saw it)
Then you already knew how Mahipal chacha took me under his wings. He once took us all to a business event i was 14 or 15 . There after a long time ammi and i for the first time met

AS- your mamu

HM- yes, from there everything changed. Some things happened, let's not go into details. And boom.... After 10th i was in Jaisalmer till i completed my studies.

AS- you and business, kasa! I mean

HM- i have done MBA sir .....

AS- ooo... Acha baby ( trying to light the atmosphere)

HM- (her eyes widened, look towards AS) jiii !!!!!!

AS- baby i mean Gyan aap usse bahot spoil karte hain na..

HM - are nahi to kya... He is my baby my sweetheart... Uska Karan he hamen freedom Mili Hai....

AS- matalab

HM- main sabse chhoti thi to sab ka sab hamesha nagging kar rehte tha ... Par baby ka birth ka baad vo sab ko busy rakhte hai...

AS- aur aap freedom a fayda uthati hai.
( Teasing her)

HM- matlab kya hai aap (folding her hands to her chest)

AS- matalab yeh Hai ki ab hamen samajh mein a raha hai ammi aapki itni tension kyon rahti aap freedom ka galat fayda uthati hai aur ammi Thane mein call karke aapke liye pareshan hoti rahti hai...( Sitting on the chair in swag 😎)

HM- (glaring at him well showing her finger) ham koi fayda nahin uthate Hain...

AS- ham ammi ko jante Hain vah isiliye aapse pareshan rahti hai

HM- ab to ammi ka asali naam bhi nahin jaate pade aaye ham ammi ko jante Hain ( mocking him)

AS-ammi ka Naam Salma

HM- nahi dekha aapko to pata hi nahin haa. (While doing this🤷🏻‍♀️)

AS- HJ bataiye na unka asali naam kya hai ki aap hamen aisi bevkuf banaa rahi hun

HM- banane ki kya jarurat hai

AS- ji aap kahana kya chahti ha

HM- ham kahan kuchh kah rahe hain (showing him a big smile)

AS- Haseena jiii.... ( Making a cute puppy face)

HM- Anubhav......( In the same way)

AS- Haseena jiii please (with puppy eyes)

HM- Anubhav ( shaking her head in side direction)

AS- hamen pata hai aap humse jhooth bolati hai.. hamen baat hi nahin karni...

HM- theek hai ( she went and sat at the sofa kept opposite to the table)

AS Pov
After so long you are expressing yourself to me I don't know whether you have realised or not but the conversation this time started as formal but now it's our cute little nok jok ... I don't know whether you are teasing me about not knowing ammi's real name is a lie or it's the truth .. but whatever it is this moment should not end..

AS- Haseena ji.. aap hamen ammi ka Naam Bata dijiye Varna

HM- Varna kya

AS- Varna ( moving close to her)

HM- kya Varna kya ( standing up)

TO BE CONTINUED◉‿◉
Upcoming- don't know

^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY GUYS

PLEASE VOTE

PLEASE COMMENT

AND

SHARE MY STORY

NOW I WOULD TAKE A LEAVE 🙇🏻‍♀️
LOTS OF LOVE FROM MY SIDE ❣️
AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF 💙
SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT PART👋