Chapter 21

Announcement -: let's celebrate this beautiful night with the last dance tonight .. Couple Dance... I requested all of you to join your partner.

All the couples join the centre stage.
CC asked SS to dance with him. She said yes and went with him. Seeing them SJ holding  AS hand dragged him towards the stage.. Rohit walked towards HM, who was busy looking at  AS go with SJ . Rohit asked HM to dance . HM very politely declined. Still stealing the glims of AS, KS and PJ understood. AS looked at KS with helpless eyes.

KS, "Maddamsir aap please join karya na, aapko dance karna chahiye".

Rohit also adds, " Please Haseena, give me an owner to dance with you. Please."

Unwilling HM agreed . They went to the floor holding hands.
{ Aur Anu Bhai jal ka rakh ho gaya 🤦🏻‍♀️}

All took their position and the song started.

(Just a suggestion To give a spark to this part please play the song in the background on any app and the read .please .)

Everyone starts  dancing with the music .
But two eyes which were constantly speaking...
AS am HM while dancing with others also they seem to be connected. Noticed by the whole MPT, all smiles see this .

Here AS and HM are talking through eyes,

AS -  HJ aap theek to hai na comfortable.

HM- nahi bhe ho to aap ko kya.

AS- (with concerned expression) hamen kya se matlab kya hai aapka hamen chinta nahin hogi to kisi hogi.

HM- accha.. (give a pointing look towards SJ and then back to AS.)

AS- (understood her hint) agar hum aap se dance karne ke liye puchte to aap man jaati? ( raising her eyebrows)

HM- ( just looked down to hide her shy face , which AS already saw .)

Roj Hi Dil Ki Aag Utha Kar
Haath Pe Lekar Chalna Hai
Tere Bina Bina Tere Bond Bond
Abb Raat Raat Bhar Jalna Hai

All the ladies took rotation in a circle and men shifted their place .
AS came in front of HM, and took HM between his arms. Singing the line AS...

Tu Mile Na Mile
Yeh Haseen Silsile

AS huged HM from behind and rotate her, pulling her to his chest.

Waqt Ke Sakht Hai
Abb Yeh Katte Nahi

Her both hands around his neck, their faces were a few inches apart . His one hand was on her waist and the other hand caressed her cheek. Which made her eyes fill up again but ..
While singing the lines HM...

Tere Bina Saaans Bhi Chalti Hai
Tere Bina Dil Bhi Dhadkta Hai

Removing his hand from her face , HM took herself out of the embrace. As holds her hand.

Yaad Nahi Tha
Yaad Aaya

She with the other hand softly released her hand from his grip , shook her head in no, a long tear left her eyes and turned around to wake away ...
AS caught her wrist and pulled her , their face was so close . AS wiped her tears softly.
To which HM just closed her eyes to feel his warmth . And just whispered
" ANU"  while opening her eyes.
AS smile , and sang

"DABI DABI SAAANSON MEIN SUNA THA MENE BOLE BINA MERA NAAM AAYA"

Sharing an eyelock which was broken by the sound of cheering and clapping . Both separated and HM passed a small smile to AS who was looking at her ..

A pair of eyes was seeing HM with hurt and jealousy... It was non other than SJ ... From the time of partner swiping, SJ was continuing seeing Anuseena lose in each out ... Which pissed her off... She went from there to use the restroom .....

TO BE CONTINUED◉‿◉
Upcoming- don't know

^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY GUYS

PLEASE VOTE

PLEASE COMMENT

AND

SHARE MY STORY

NOW I WOULD TAKE A LEAVE 🙇🏻‍♀️
LOTS OF LOVE FROM MY SIDE ❣️
AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF 💙
SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT PART👋