Chapter 26

Happy Holi Readers
May this festival of colours fill your life with colour of LOVE ❤️

After they got fresh, they had food while enjoying the rain ☔.
They all started working and chance by chance taking rest.

At headquarters around 10:00 pm

AS- (was really happy that this moment made her forget her anger and ignorance and all she remembers is love)
HJ aap itne aasani se har maan gayi..

HM- Anu aap aise nahin manenge na rukiye

By saying that she jumped to grab his hand but ended up landing on him.. her one hand was in his shoulder and the other on his chest . AS hand was on her waist , making her balance so they do not fall.
Suddenly from nowhere someone shouted.
"Haseena" both look towards the door to see
SJ standing there .

I know I know many of you don't like her.. This character has become more evil then I thought but yaar story mein villain important hai aur meri story mein villain koi hai nahin so kabab mein haddi hi Sahi... But this time I promise yah kabab mein haddi bahut jaldi story se out ho jayegi.

HM realised how close they were to each other, removed her hand from AS shoulder she start getting out of his grip. That when AS looked at her and gently remove his hands from her waist. HM stepped back to make some space between them .

SJ-: Have you lost your mind Haseena!!! What do you think you where doing ????

AS- shruti it's ( cut by SJ)

SJ- Anu please you are too lenient and loosen up to this team because you don't have any interest in this things but other people hav.. and trust me some people take you lenient nature into signals.( Looking towards HM)

HM- Huhh what signals????

SJ- signals which made you think of you being around him, impress him and he would have feels for you !!!!!

HM- See ma'am you are assuming!

AS- shruti please yaar .. i took her phone and her friend was calling so she was just...

SJ- ok ... Anu your sister said that only people close to can call you ANU and have you heard her ....

That's when HM realised this whole time she  was calling AS Anu which is one of her habit and she was trying hard to avoid it but made a fool out for her,mentally slapping herself for it .

HM- sir i am sorry for that and can you please give my phone back my friend is calling.

AS- Haseena ji aap kyu sorry bol rahi hai. Yah lijiye ( giving her the phone) and i am sorry hamen aapko..

HM- it's ok sir ( by saying that she want out of the room)

SJ- Anu we need to talk.

AS- yes, Shruti we need to... ( anger was visible in his eyes)

They both want out of the headquarter and started driving.

AS- what was that ? Are you out of your mind(stopping the car)

SJ- you are asking me, i should be the one ask . Ufff!! listen Anu, HM is trying to get close to you and that's bad, you don't know her .  she is bad news. You don't know her boyfriend did not show up to his own engagement. Can you believe . I know it's a red flag .

AS- Will you shut up ( almost shouting which scared SJ as it was unusual) stop judging her . Do you know her personally, were you there when this event took place. For once use your mind.

SJ - i am your friend and you know i really like you. How can you talk to me like that ?

AS- Frist and least time i am telling you i don't like you and that's why use to respect your friendship but you always end crossing your line.

SJ- Anu i know that you don't like me and i am okay with that but I don't want anyone else to that advantage of you. I know you Anu.

AS- Do i look that naïve. You say you know me , what do you know? Do you i fell in love ? Do you know the one person which changed my life for good I broken her heart? Did you know she does not trust me? Or do you know she give me one more chance , she give me her heart again and I did the same . I Broke IT ( shouting) and this time i really messed up. Did you knew that???

SJ-Anu

AS- Anubhav SJ A-nu-bhav .

SJ- Who is the girl????? ( Eyes filled with anger and jealousy)

AS- why do you want to know so you can make her feel more heartbroken or ruin more things for me .

SJ did not say anything. AS calm himself and drove towards the hotel.  They parked the car and stepped out . While moving out for the parking lot SJ headle AS hand making him turn back .

SJ- Anubhav if what ever you said is true then why why not me i liked you and did everything thing that you like, made every effect to make you like me a little bit . But eventually give up, i was at least happy that I was you friend but you hide everything from  me . Why yaar ( with a heavy voice)

AS- ( slowly freeing his hand ) Shruti i didn't tell you because I knew you would have felt bad and when everything was happening you were at a mission. And your first question why not you. You only give the answer because you made every effort to build a connection but She didn't do any efforts and i automatically fell for her . I tried controlling my self but couldn't. She is the one for me .
Shruti  you will be my friend but untill and unless you learn to stop having a authority on me . Back then I never stopped you because I thought I cannot reciprocate your feelings but if a little authority can make you feel happy then what's the problem. But i know now , the one and only person I want to have authority on me is the LOVE OF ME LIFE . 🥹

SJ was silent she knew AS didn't like her and deep down she knew she had lost the battle way before everything changed.  She didn't had tears but AS knew she was high on her emotions.
He hugged her to comfort her. SJ  hugged him back . After a min they separate and wiped hear tears.

SJ- Anu deep down i know this but didn't accept it to be real one day . My insecurities to over me i knew you were never mine but also didn't want to lose you . I promise I will never boss you or cross my line. I am sad but it's not that i am not happy for you , but it will take some time to soak in .

AS- shruti i understand i knew you would understand my situation. And don't worry i will always be your friend. What we say BFF.

SJ- hmmm. Thank you

AS once again hugged her and kissed her head in a FRIENDLY way . And they both went to their rooms.

Around 1:30 when someone knocked on KS room . SS and KS both found it strange, knock on the door at this hour .

KS- is samay kaun ho sakta hai.

PJ- madam sir hongi ya fir aap anu bhaiya ya vo SJ

SS- pushpa ji vah log itni raat ko kyu aayenge

CC- aap log andaza lagaiye ham jakar gate kholte Hain.

CC opened the door and was surprised to find drenched in rain and shivering with cold was __________
{Who is this person... Any idea 💡}

TO BE CONTINUED◉‿◉
Upcoming- don't know

^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY GUYS

PLEASE VOTE

PLEASE COMMENT

AND

SHARE MY STORY

NOW I WOULD TAKE A LEAVE 🙇🏻‍♀️