Chapter 28

KS- Maddam sir (shaking her)

HM- haa..

KS- Kahan kho gai aap..... Aapane bataya nahin aap bhingi kaise

HM- vah...vah hamari.... hamari gadi kharab ho gai thi to usse banvate waqt ham bhingi..

PJ- achcha kyunki ham aapke liye Soup mangvate Hain

HM- nahin Pushpa ji rahe dijiye bus aap hamen hamare room per chabi de dijiye ham aaram karna chahte hain sirf....

PJ- ji.. ji theek hai

PJ give her the keys.. hm went to her room and directly went to the shower... After taking a hot shower she lied on the bed wearing long line over size t-shirt. Tears were rolling down from her eyes.. not having any specific reason but just feeling hurt... Slowly and slowly eyes got heavy and she drifted into sleep...

Next Morning 5:30 am
Everyone gathered in front of the reception to leave for HQ, but HM was not there .

SJ- KS please call HM and confirm,she might be in the hotel kitchen collecting are breakfast like yesterday...

SS- pushpi SJ maddam ko kya ho gya hai.

PJ- kya matlab..

SS- unka behaviour

PJ-kya behki behki baat kar rahi hai lagta hai nind Puri nahin hui kya....

SS- nind Puri nahin hui...

KS- jii  hum call karta hai.

At the same time, a waiter with food in the cart.

Waiter - sir , maddam these are your sandwich wrap in silver foil to keep it warm.
Haseena ma'am told us to give you.

AS- but where is she .

Waiter - sir she is in the kitchen right now .. she will be here in a few minutes

AS- ok ok...

After a few minutes HM came with some boxes in a cloth bag

AS- where were you Haseena ji

HM- sir actually PJ should eat properly while work which she avoids say " this food does taste like home". So I made some fried rice.

SS - what about us

HM- i have made and pack enough for everyone..

SJ- thoughtful of you HM .....

HM- hmm... Thank you ma'am

KS-maddam ko kya ho gya hai pushpa ji

PJ- kya

KS- unka behaviour

PJ- kya behki behki baat kar rahi hai aap bhe santu ka jasa

KS- PJ ... Chhodiye

SJ- Anubhav, HM let's go then

By saying this they all want towards the jeep and enjoy there sandwich during there ride .
Once they reached HQ they resume back to were they stop . SS and SJ were constantly waiting for any activity by any main member of the gang to track them . Others were busy finding their clues of  the whereabouts of the gang with the help of their network.   
The moment came

SS- maddamsir a member of the gang is showing active in the map. I am trying to track it.

HM- very good Santu... We only need one clue and they can never escape from us.

CC- i will go and inform Anubhav sir about it .

KS- hmm, and also inform the driver and force that we might need them .

CC- yes maddam

HM- did you find out who's active is there

SJ- Ranga , age 33 he is right hand of the gang leader, previous criminal records 2016 illegal weapon import and export, arrested and sentenced of 15years in prison. But he ran away for the jail in 2years only.
Police is searching for him .

SS- and recent activities show , he frequently us a root while lies in between Delhi and Chandigarh Highway.

HM - great work cyber team 👍

AS- HJ updates

HM- sir activity is of ranga ,right hand of the leader, recently actually Delhi - Chandigarh Highway route. Location will be traced soon

AS- great job team

SS - maddam location Sarojini market Sarojini Nagar New Delhi. Upon the terrace of one of the Shop

KS- this is a very crowded places we would he hid there .

HM- because it perfect, ladies market lots of crowd no one can believe a criminal is hiding there but 100% possible.. just imagine a person for force goes of shopping to a shop here and just above is head ranga is resting.. would you or anyone know. Even if one sees him in the market how easy it is for to run for there taking advantage of the crowd which by the way is completely empty at night time making it easy for him to travel or do his work.

AS/KS- correct, this is possible (at the same time)

CC- Maddamsir force is ready

HM- no need of that .

SJ - but why .

HM- because we will disguise ourself as people travel and his stopped is Delhi for visit and shopping for a occasion like like

SS/PJ/CC -  wedding.

AS- ok perfect done .  We will meet down in 10 . Change into causal.

SS- sirrr we already are in causal .

AS- not cop like causal, causal like you are a traveller or commoners.

HM - sir we go now on our way we will change as there are no spare clothes here

SJ -as we cross the headquarter are there are few shops we can buy clothes there .

HM/AS- perfect then let's go. ( Said together)

They all went to the jeep and went towards the Shop. KS stopped the jeep a bit in outer side.
They all went to a shop and changed into causal. KS, SS, SJ and HM wore Kurtis of purple, red,  yellow and blue colour on jeans PJ a suit of mustard and grey colour, AS and CC wore a tshirt of blue and red .

As everyone walk out of the Shop, AS saw HM who was wearing his favourite colour. And our Anu bhaiya loving every bit that he also decided to go with his favourite colour.

They entered another shop for footwear , as they changed and were walking out HM stumble on something but AS and KS caught her on time , HM thanked them and stood properly.

AS/ KS - are you okay, your body is burning

HM- no no , it's just feeling hot due to..to  the rush that it's.

KS- are you sure maddam sir.

HM- ha ha very sure , let's go now .

AS was not convinced, he was sure HM had fever, but couldn't say any thing
Everyone started moving towards the taxi stand and booked 2 taxis . One with HM , AS , KS , SJ and other with SS, CC and PJ.

TO BE CONTINUED◉‿◉
Upcoming- don't know
NEXT EPISODE AFTER 30+ like / comments

^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY GUYS

PLEASE VOTE

PLEASE COMMENT

AND

SHARE MY STORY

NOW I WOULD TAKE A LEAVE 🙇🏻‍♀️