Chapter 20

Merry Christmas Everyone ❤️
Sorry for late update , no excuse but i was suffering from some situations so could not updated.... I Am Really Sorry 😔

Let's Start 🫴

Meanwhile on the other hand HM looked really shocked at Sam and Riya's action. Looking towards them for an answer she noticed their worried faces.
Ask them what was the matter , Sam told her that the contract paper sent to Abhay to sign had gone Missing and were nowhere to be found and everyone is wait on the stage for the paper. HM knew how big of a deal was this for her brother. Asking Sam about any solution to this issue, Sam told HM that there is a extra contact paper already prepared but with Kapoor's and she had to go in front of everyone and sign it. HM never wanted to go in front of people as a business woman but see said "I want to hide myself but anything is more important than my brother"

Riya want to make the announcement and Sam arrange for the press departure. In a few minutes HM attitude from being nervous want to confidence of a business tycoon.

Announcement -: Please welcome the gem of VR MULTI-NATIONAL's , the person who was always behind the curtain, one of the owner of VR EMPIRE
The LADY BOSS "HASEENA MALIK"

All saw through the pathways, walking as a royalty was HM. She climbed on the stage with people clapping while signing the paper. Mr kapoor hand her the mic and ask her to speak a few words.

HM- Good Evening everyone. I know many for you are seeing me and hearing about me for the first time. This deal is very important for my brother due to some issues he isn't there but on behalf of him i would like to Thank you all for being a part of our celebration and a big Thank you to Mr and Mrs Kapoor for giving us the opportunity. I promise we will never break your trust .
Thank you

As HM finished her speech, shake hands with Kapoor's. Her eyes was searching for AS and MPT.
Standing at a distance AS and MPT all shocked for whatever happened. She started moving towards them when all reports circle her. No camera man or camera was allowed as HM did not want her face on any business news.

Reporter 1- Why were you hiding your identity these many years ??

Reporter 2- Who can you be AR sister when you belong to another religion.

Reporter 3- AR never in his any interview never stated that he his a sister???

Reporter 4- what's you relationship with the Rajput family?? How are you related to them ...

HM could answer any of them, she knew Who she was and why she never came in front of everyone.
It was all because of these questions and the explanation she will have have to give while answering them..
Sam and Riya with some guards took HM out of reporters

Sam- are you ok Hassena..

HM- Sam bhai i told you I don't want to show up and now see what happened ( coldness was visible in her eyes)

Riya- nothing happened. Come on your team is waiting for you.

HM move towards Other whereas Sam and Riya hendle the party.

HM- sir hamen aap sabse ek bahut jaruri baat karni hai

KS- maddam sir ya sab ho kya raha hai...

HM- hum aapko sab kuch batate Hain bus thoda sabar rakhen..
( Dial someone number ) need you here right now.

Soon Sam arrived.

HM- book a dinner table in the private area right now , and no one should entry there without my permission. And tell the guess i am gone for a meeting. Clear!

Sam- Clear ma'am , i will make sure no one is there especially media . ( Working on the tablet)

HM- good for you

Sam- 😅 ma'am table no 22 .

HM- thanks, keep an eye .
Aap sab hamare sath chaliye.

All want towards the private dining area to table no 22 and settled down.

HM- waiter !

Waiter- yes ma'am what can I get for you ?

HM- thank you but we will order after sometime, till then make sure no one disturb us , there is a important meeting going on.

Waiter- offcourse ma'am , as you say !!

HM- thanks!

AS- haseena ji aap please bataegi kya chal raha hai aur jo stage per announcement thi uska kya?

HM- ham aapko sab kuchh bata ha.
Abhay Bhai ka jo Empire hai ham uske 30% owner hai.

All- kya!!!!

HM- haa

PJ- to aapko sab log jante kyon nahin hai? Aur vo media ka log?

HM- vo isiliye kyunki ham Aaj Tak kisi ke samne aaye hi nahin. Bhaiya chahte the ham business join Karen per hamen police officer Banna tha. ham police officer to ban Gaye per bhaiya ne company ke shares hamare Naam per padati hai. Jiski vajah se har company kholne ke liye aur empire badhane ke liye hamara concern jaruri hai..isiliye bus jo log video conference ya inverter meeting ma hota ha bus vahi hamen jante Hain.......

KS- maddam sir aap na ya hum sab sa chhupaya kyon...

HM- main aap sabse kabhi kuchh nahin chhupa bus yah baat kabhi uthi nahin To kabhi samne aaenge....

AS- aapane hamen bhi batana jaruri nahin samjha...

HM was about to something but
SJ- Anu HM yah baat tumhen kyon bataegi

HM- haa sir why would I tell you 🤫🤨
AS could not say anything... KS was like Inka kuch nahi ho sakta

HM- let's go now, sab wait kar raha hoga...

All came back to the party ... HM saw Rohit was coming towards her .. HM was trying to hide but to late, Rohit was i n fornt for her .. PJ being PJ intensional made the trip waiter trip on him sending him to clean its clothes... HM thanked PJ....

Announcement -:............

TO BE CONTINUED◉‿◉
Upcoming- don't know

^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY GUYS

PLEASE VOTE

PLEASE COMMENT

AND

SHARE MY STORY

NOW I WOULD TAKE A LEAVE 🙇🏻‍♀️
LOTS OF LOVE FROM MY SIDE ❣️
AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF 💙
SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT PART👋