Chapter 27

SJ- Anu deep down i know this but didn't accept it to be real one day . My insecurities took over me , i knew you were never mine but also didn't want to lose you . I promise I will never boss you or cross my line. I am sad but it's not that i am not happy for you , but it will take some time to soak in .

AS- shruti i understand i knew you would understand my situation. And don't worry i will always be your friend. What we say BFF.

SJ- hmmm. Thank you

AS once again hugged her and kissed her head in a FRIENDLY way . And they both went to their rooms.

Around 1:30 when someone knocked on KS room . SS and KS both found it strange, knock on the door at this hour .

KS- is samay kaun ho sakta hai.

PJ- madam sir hongi ya fir aap anu bhaiya ya vo SJ

SS- pushpa ji vah log itni raat ko kyu aayenge

CC- aap log andaza lagaiye ham jakar gate kholte Hain.

CC opened the door and was surprised to find drenched in rain and shivering with cold was Haseena ..

( Who all guessed haseena were absolutely right )
KS- kaun hai CC

CC- Maddamsir..
Maddamsir aap andar aaiae..

HM - CC uski koi jarurat nahin Hai Bus Pushpa Ji se kahiye hamare room ki chabi de de. Ham aap log ko disturb nahin karna chahte Raat bahut ho gai hai.

KS- Maddam sir aap Puri barish mein bheengi Hui Hai aap andar aaiae pahle....

With that KS and CC pull HM in the room and sat her down . PJ brought towel and started wiping her hair.

KS- Maddam sir aap bheengi kasa

HM - ah..hm

Flack back
HM entered the hotel parking lot when she spotted AS and SJ . They were talking about something. She could only see their side faces, She could tell they were not fighting or having any argument but they were very serious . AS hugged SJ which surprised HM and tears started forming her eyes.
That's when the watchman came and she gave the car key to him to park it and she stood there, she looked in the same direction to see AS was saying something to which SJ smiled and they hugged each other again and AS kissed her forehead and they Started walking towards the stairs.

But She couldn't move . All she did stood there like a pillar . Silently Tears started falling from her eyes everything was still for her . She  started walking outside, it was raining heavily but she couldn't feel it, she just kept walking  not knowing  where to going in which direction. She stopped only to see a empty park . She went inside and sat on the ground, facing the sky , rain was pouring, she was all wet, her tears where mixed with the rain drops , she could fell  herself scattering.

HM - Why ??? Why ??? Why it hurts. Haseena you only want to send him away, wanted to Stay away from him.. see it's happening, it's happening ( by now she was crying pouring her heart out ) why i am not able to get over him , i told him to stay away and he did... When he moving forward in life why can't I see him move on.
It hurts ( she shouted) i love you Anu i love you but i don't know if I trust you or not . I am not afraid of dying right now, but i can have another heart break but can't help fall in love with you over and over again. My heart is so stupid 😭. I can't take you out of my mind, I still feel jealous if someone comes near you .

" Then why did you push me away" a sound came from the tree behind . HM looked around . AS emerged from behind.

HM - Anu

AS - haa Anu. (With a smile).

HM- you can't be real , am i imagine you (wiping her tears)

AS- yes, i am your imagine, i am not real so you don't need to hide your emotions. So tell me why did you push me away.

HM- because you would have broken my heart again, cause pain to yourself, again choose between me and our country and you will choose your country and it will hurt both.

AS- and who is in pain now.

HM- me ??

AS- why do you think i am not .

HM- because you move on.

AS- and how so ...

HM - i saw you and SJ .

AS- and you thought I moved on .. you don't remember the promise i did to you .

HM- i remember

AS- hmm... What didi i said ...

HM- you said, that you love me ..

AS- nah.. nah .. not like this i said ,
" ek baat aap samajh lijiye ham aapse pyar karte rahenge chahe hum alag hi kyon Na rahe ham aapko Khush rakhne ki aapka sath Dene ki har Mumkin koshish karenge chahe hamare raste alag kyon Na Ho...
I love you Haseena ji and always will ...." That's what I said.

HM- so this means you love me .

AS- Haseena ji you are stupid. Yes I love you .

HM - hyy... You don't get to insult me you are my imagination.. i will not imagine now and you will disappear Mr. Anubhav imagination.

AS- ok go on... Make me disappear ....
(HM tried closing her eyes and stopped thinking about AS and when she opened her to see Mr. Anubhav imagination there

HM- why is this not working...

AS- because your heart is thinking and feeling me .

HM- why did you kiss... I mean ...

AS- i know what you mean and how would I now why Mr Anubhav kiss SJ forehead. I am your imagination remember.. i only know what you see...

HM- Oh .. that right, that means I am consoling myself.

AS- you can say that... But just know that I love you and always will .... Forever and ever.. so stop crying

HM- i love you too Anu ( she intends to hug Mr Anubhav imagination but it is disappeared. She smiled sadly )
He also left me alone .

She set there for a little while and then start moving back towards the hotel, when she realised she didn't have her room key ...

Flack back end

KS- Maddam sir (shaking her)

HM- haa..

KS- Kahan kho gai aap..... Aapane bataya nahin aap bhingi kaise

HM- vah...vah hamari.... hamari gadi kharab ho gai thi to usse banvate waqt ham bhingi..

PJ- achcha kyunki ham aapke liye Soup mangvate Hain

HM- nahin Pushpa ji rahe dijiye bus aap hamen hamare room per chabi de dijiye ham aaram karna chahte hain sirf....

TO BE CONTINUED◉‿◉
Upcoming- don't know

^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY GUYS

PLEASE VOTE

PLEASE COMMENT

AND

SHARE MY STORY

NOW I WOULD TAKE A LEAVE 🙇🏻‍♀️