13 | Out Of Control

Da-Eun and Yeonjun hated each other.

I wasn't even kidding. Like literal dislike they had for each other was so bizzare that I would get this urge sometimes to smack both of them. Hard. We were senior students of High school and their childishness knew no boundaries.

"He's a narcissist." Da-Eun scowled when Yeonjun stuck his tongue out. "See, see how he's teasing me. Rachel, I'm telling you he's not the right guy for you."

"For the hundredth time, Da-Eun we're not dating." I massaged my forehead. "We're friends. Just like you and I are."

She ignored me. "As I'm saying he's going to break your heart." Yeonjun scowled this time. "He doesn't care about you and he's mean."

"Like you're an angel." Yeonjun made a face. "You're a teacher's pet. Always studying. I bet only an idiot will hire you as their lawyer."

"Hey!"

"Rachel is my good friend, so if you have any problem with me, leave. Because I'm not leaving."

"I'm not leaving either." Da-Eun crossed her arms against her chest and leaned back on the chair, staring at him.

The waiter came in our direction for the third time. "Have you decided what you want to have?"

I sighed. "Cold coffee. For now. Please." He gave us a look that I didn't bother to react to. We were here for almost half an hour, not eating or ordering, but bickering over stupid things. God must be punishing me for something that he gave me these two idiots as friends.

"I'm Rachel's friend. I came first." Yeonjun flipped his non-existent long hair like a diva.

"That's doesn't matter!" Da-Eun was flushed. I knew she was seconds away from flipping the table upside down.

The only thing that could get them reunited was, "BTS is having a comeback I heard."

"Yes." They both sat up straight, grinning. "Yeonjun, did you see the concept photos? It looks like a masterpiece already."

"Of course!" He exclaimed. "MV teaser is dropping tonight. Da-Eun, shall we watch it together? We can make theories about it. What do you think of it so far?"

See that was what I was talking about. Your favorite kpop group could make you friends with someone whom you wouldn't stand on normal days. Yeonjun and Da-Eun were prime examples. It was a beautiful thing though. Every fandom had that kind of love for their kpop group that could make a family without sharing blood relations.

I had Exo. They both had BTS.

There were days when I hated being a woman. A girl. This was one of those days. I pulled my blazer close as I sat in the bus, trying not to be creeped out of these random boys staring at my chest shamelessly. I even glared at them, but they were bastards like that.

I stepped down the bus at the stop. I had a tution class to attend. My heart dropped though when two other guys followed me out. Those creeps. If I got involved in a fight then I would stay paranoid my whole life about them getting a revenge on me. Play it cool. That was the only way to get out of it. Nobody took eve teasing or harrasment seriously here anyway.

I started walking and heard their footsteps behind. If I went to my tution centre then they would know that I had a class in that place. What if they started camping out there everyday? No. I couldn't have that. I changed my direction, crossed the road and glanced over my shoulder. A bus had halted their steps. Taking a chance, I ran into an alley and took different turns to get to the other side fast.

My breathing was short, and I bit back a scream when I reached the end and collided with a chest. Looking up, I had a plan to just punch the bastard and run, but it was not them. It was Yeosang. He grabbed my shoulders to stabilise my steps. I was swaying.