8 | Tomorrow

I ran out of the house and pulled my hair in a ponytail as my breathing became uneven. Damn. I wasn't going to miss this fanmeet. How the hell could I be so stupid to lose the track of the time? Stupid tuition. Stupid tutor. Stupid me.

"Rachel!" It was Yeonjun but I didn't have any time to spare to him. "Rachel!" He was running after me and I ran faster.

I had a crush on him, yes, but Exo was my first love. My favorite kpop boy group. They were above Choi Yeonjun. I got this ticket for the first time. I couldn't miss it. Never. I grumbled when he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. I almost lost my balance and he wrapped his arms around my waist, steadying me.

"I don't have time. Let me go!" I twisted my wrist in his grip as he panted. "Choi Yeonjun!"

"Why..." He gulped, breathing harshly. "Why are you still here?"

"I had a tution class, and then I forgot the book I had decided to gift to Suho Oppa," I almost screamed and again tried to get away from him, but his hold tightened around me. "Let me go! I need to catch a bus!"

He shook his head. "You won't be able to reach there on time via bus."

"I've to try!" I stomped my foot. "Let me go, I need to-"

"Come on!" Yeonjun started running, pulling me with him as we ran through the streets of the town towards the main road. He waved at a taxi driver there, and my eyes widened. I opened my mouth to say that I didn't have enough money to pay for Taxi when he said, "I'll pay. So just go!"

I was pushed into the passenger seat as he paid to the taxi driver. In a couple of seconds, I was on my way to the venue. I got a text from Yeonjun, saying that I should leave him a message on reaching the place. I almost cried in relief when I got there in time for the fan meeting, and called Yeonjun.

"I'm here." I laughed as I kept staring at the building. "Choi Yeonjun, I'm going to meet Exo. Suho Oppa. I bought him this book called Momo. I... I'm going to tell him how much special he is for me."

"You also want to tell him that he's a good leader for managing the group after everything. That you appreciate his efforts. That he's your bias and you're thankful for his existence and Exo." Yeonjun reminded me.

I teared up. He remembered. We were going over my speech last week and he knew how much I loved Exo and prepared my lines with me. Choi Yeonjun, I would fall for you harder than I thought, I guess. I said my goodbye to him and made my way into the building. The fanmeet was what I always thought of as a magical moment. And, it was thorough and thorough magic.

"Oppa, thank you for existing." I gifted Suho the book 'Momo' and he smiled sweetly. "Oppa, you must must be happy with whatever you do. I will always cheer up for you. I hope you fall in love with someone and live a happy life."

Suho tilted his head. "Fall in love? I don't know about that. Do you have any experience with this feeling?"

I nodded slowly. "It happens before you know it," I whispered as if it was a secret. "Don't think of toxic fans and live fully." I glanced at Baekhyun and then turned to Suho. "Oppa, your real fans will always support you. I'll wait for your comeback."

His face lit up. We talked for a bit before I shifted to other members. They were all so sweet. Sehun even gave me a dating advice. I almost blushed. They seemed like good friends and I couldn't help but feel overwhelming emotions when it was Baekhyun's turn. I said my heart out to each of them and wished them well.

After the event, I made my way out with other fans. There were a lot of people out there and I looked around, lost. Where was the bust stop again?

"Ya!" A girl pushed me. "How dare you say that Exo should date. Suho Oppa is mine. He can't date anyone."