Prologue

Year 2024

The world wasn't a wish guarantee factory.

I came to know about it a bit late though. The thing about being young was that you believed everything was possible. Being young was like falling in love. A different world. With the sun and a lot of flowers. With rain and you playing under it. Considering it as a blessing instead of an inconvenience.

Growing up was like going through a heartbreak though. The life would turn out to be a black and white movie screen. With the same day repeating over and over again. As if it was a curse. I ran from that vulnerable version of myself. From the girl who believed in endless possibilities. Only to be confronted by the worst part of it. Of my past.

"Rachel?" Yeonjun smiled, but I could see the malice behind that facade.

"Hello." I nodded at him and his members. Judging by their faces, they knew me. I didn't care. "I'm the screenwriter's intern. She asked me to contact Choi Yeonjun here for the role he is playing in the drama."

Of all the rookie actors she could have chosen, she selected my nemesis. Choi Yeonjun. Talk about fate.

"Okay. Thank you." Soobin glanced at his group member. "Please corporate," he muttered as they all left the hall one by one.

I went to the man of honor and handed him the script. "Since the writer wants your suggestions as an actor too, please add them on this side of the page. Read it carefully and let me know if you've any questions." I sat on the couch and he sat on the other side of me. "Think as the character. I'll be happy to help you out."

"You're co-writing this drama?" He asked.

"I just mentioned that fact. Didn't I?" I opened the file and started reading the script. The shooting was scheduled to start from the next month and there was so much revision to do in the script. My eyes went over the lines again and again, but in vain. I couldn't concentrate with him staring at me.

"Choi Yeonjun. Do you have something to say to me?

"Still calling me by the full name?" Rolling his eyes, he placed a hand over his heart. "We are classmates. Don't be so formal. I'm hurt, Rachel."

"Good." He hadn't changed. Not even a bit. "Read the script now. Since you're an idol, we need to go by your schedule. I want to make it easy for everyone by preparing your lines clear and precise so that you will be able to finish the drama comfortably. Please go through it."

"You care about me being comfortable?"

"I care about the staff and everyone who is involved in the production."

I didn't meet his gaze. There was something about the way he was looking at me. I felt it. It was making me think of the time that was long gone. He hated me just like I hated him. We were polar opposites. It was funny. He and I were frienemies once upon a time, young, full of life when we first met. We bickered a lot, so we were not friends, but we were not enemies as we helped each other too. That was why we used the term 'Frienemies' for ourselves.

We were not  'Frienemies' now though. Just enemies. He made sure of that. I made sure of that. As I said before, we were polar opposites. We were a disaster since the beginning. Waiting to happen.

We had a rule that we both broke.

The rule was that both of us won't cross the line of respect. I told him that if he did anything to hurt me, I would never see his face. He told me if I did it, if I hurt him, he would haunt me to my grave. I had laughed at him then. But, he made sure to fulfill his promise. His face haunted me wherever I went. Ad banners. TV shows. Social media. Everywhere.

"Am I in this drama?"

I lifted my head. "You're the second lead-"

"Did you write about us too?" Yeonjun stared at me and I stared back. "Did you write about our time in school? Am I... in this drama?" His voice was... hopeful? soft? that I almost felt bad when the next sentence came out of my mouth.

"You weren't worth writing about."

____________________________

The order will be as follows :

[Please read in order to avoid spoilers of the other member's story. It isn't necessary though. Every story is a standalone, but just a fare warning if you don't want spoilers. Read in order then.]

In a relationship with TXT Yeonjun 

In a relationship with TXT Beomgyu 

In a relationship with TXT Soobin

In a relationship with TXT Taehyun

In a relationship with TXT Huening Kai