Narrator

"WHAT THE FUCK ZAYN?!" Harry yelled, making the other 3 shoot up from their seats.

Lou, Liam and Niall went inside the room, hearing Harry's shout.

"What happened?!" The three asked in unison.

"Do you know from when he was being attacked with harsh comments?!" Harry asked.

"No, why?" Liam said.

"This has been going on since 2012?!"

"WHAT?!"

"Why didn't you tell us, Zayn?!" Lou screamed.

"This is the reason! You guys are getting worried and stressed! I don't want you guys to be like that!"

"We are best friends, Zayn, you gotta share everything with us." Niall chimes in, being serious probably for the first time in his life.

"I-I told the Management. After that, no one attacked me in particular. Af-after that post put up by my Sister, I got hate comments once again. That's why I quit Twitter." Zayn breaks down, with Lou rushing to him and hugging.

Harry walks out of the room, shedding tears. Liam goes to console Harry whereas Niall rushes out and brings paper tissues, also boils drinking water  for both the boys.

Niall

Woah! This much has happened? How come I was so stupid not to see it? Harry and Zayn are literal angels who deserve a better place.

I go and boil some water for both the boys and pour it in a flask. As I go out to get tissues, I overhear Paul talking to the other bodyguards. Something in me says to start recording, and I do that.

"Zayn had to bow down to the management. He brought this on himself to save Harry from the "womanizer" attack once again. . ."

Wait. What?

This means, Harry was attacked whenever Zayn refused to bow down to the management? What. The. Fuck?!

". . . The management knew that Zayn had  stepped in to save Harry and also his love for the boys. So, the management used it as a leverage against him. Last time, it was just a statement. This time, it was supposed to be a full blown fake article talking about Harry's tryst with women. All of them were paid to testify against him in the media, but Zayn stopped it by allowing them to pay another bunch of people to send him racist slurs in his Twitter and Instagram DMs. This is what I know."

Anger is an understatement. Thank God I recorded this, otherwise it would be difficult to show the whole world the real face of the Management.

I quickly tiptoe and go to the nearest Pharmacy to get the tissues.

I walk back in casually, seeing Paul and the other bodyguards talking. I ignore them and walk inside the room.

I hand over the flasks and tissue boxes to Liam and go to the bathroom.

I wash my face to hide my breakdown, so that I could be strong enough to help the boys with what I am going to make them hear.

"This is it. Time to take a decision. Time is ticking for the management." Is all I say and walk out of the toilet to do the needful.

***

A/N:- Wow, that escalated quickly. Any guesses on what would happen?

Well, I have to say something. The story is set in late-February 2015 and is fully an figment of my imagination except for the situations Zayn and Harry were in.

Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Me to all of you:

My brain thinking what to write next: