Jungkook: Kidnapped (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"... Jeon Jungkook.. you say?"

***

The members all turned around to face an 18 year old girl.

She had brunette hair, hazel eyes and a very shocked look on her face. "Wait, are y'all BTS?" She gasped. "Um...", Taehyung glanced at his members, "yes?" She widened her eyes. "Quick! Over here!" She ran behind a van and crouched down, motioning for the members to follow her.

When they were sure they were all hidden, the girl turned to them. "I'm Camilla. Nice to meet you." Camilla put her left hand out. Namjoon, who was their leader, gladly shook it. "Nice to meet you too, Camilla. My name is-"

"Kim Namjoon" the brunette interrupted, pointing at him. Her finger moved to Seokjin, who was next to Namjoon. "Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungk- wait where is he?" Jimin growled quietly at her statement. "H-he got kidnapped..." Hoseok sighed, trying not to cry

Camilla's eyes widened in shock. "What?? Kidnapped?? Who kidnapped him?" She whispered. "That's what we're trying to find out." Yoongi said, stealing Jimin's phone from his pocket and showed Camilla the texts that were anonymously sent from Jungkook's phone.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry!" She gasped after reading them. "But w-wait... this is my father's s-secret hideout...?" Camilla stammered, looking at Namjoon. He raised his eyebrow, "Huh?" "This place is the address- and it's my father's hideout..."

***

Jungkook's POV

"Yes sir." Drake replied politely. Wow , that's the first time that guy actually said something politely. So... this is the boss, huh?

I scoffed. I was no longer scared now, since these people were weak and pathetic. Those punches didn't even hurt. I just played along so I wouldn't get another one. "Untie him." Wait what? Untie me? My head shot up to look at the Boss. The boss was around 30 - 40 years old. He was wearing a suit and was looking very formal. He had brown hair, and dark hazel eyes. Kai quickly ran besides me and began untying my hands. He gave me a wet cloth so I can wipe the blood on my face. "Kai what are you doing?" Drake exclaimed, "you shouldn't be helping the enemy!" "I didn't even do anything to you!" I pouted, "why am I the enemy??"

**slap**

Ow. "Shut up kid!!!" Drake exclaimed. "Drake please stop it..." Kai spoke. "You better shut up too, or you'll know what happens." The Boss threatened. I glanced at Kai and saw he was sweating hard. The other kidnappers were quiet, as if they didn't want to mess with him.

When my legs were untied, Drake pulled me up harshly and escorted (more like forced) me to bow down at the Boss. Kai looked at me and I smiled weakly. The Boss raised his hand, like he was about to hit me. Kai corked his gun.

Wait what?

***

Seokjin POV

Wait, so her father kidnapped Kook? I was so confused. I turned around and exchanged glances with the other members. Jimin looked furious, and the others were just shocked, like me. Camilla was shocked too. Like she'd never imagine her father doing this.

"I'm calling the police." Taehyung blurted out. Yoongi covered his mouth and all of us turned to Camilla. She nodded. "Go on. He was abusing my brother and my boyfriend all the time anyways." She replied, standing up.

"Woah woah woah what are you doing??" Yoongi exclaimed. "I'm going to talk to my da-"

BANG!

Before she could finish, the sound of a gunshot rang into our ears.