Jungkook: Kidnapped (Part 2)

Jungkook's POV

"Get out kid." Great, another harsh voice.

I obediently stepped out of the sack. We were in a dark and cold room. I was led to a chair and was forced to sit down. I didn't even have the strength to fight back. The men tied my hands with a very firm rope and did the same to my legs, making me unable to move. I looked up at the men and was greeted with a slap on my left cheek. "Look down you brat." the person who slapped me sneered. I bit my lip to prevent a tear from running down but in vain. The men snorted and laughed while I hung my head down, trying not to listen to their chat.

CRYBABY!!! JEON JUNGKOOK IS A CRYBABY!!

While all of them were chanting, a boy about 19 years old crouched behind me. I glared at him while he held on to my wrists. What is he going to do? Laugh at me even more? "Shhh..." he whispered. I raised my eyebrows. "My name is Kai. I'm here to help."

"Huh?"

***

Namjoon's POV

"WOAH JIMIN-SSI SLOW DOWN!" I shouted as Jimin made a sharp turn, which caused us all to turn to bump into each other. Jimin turned around and glared at me for a second before focusing back onto driving. I gulped. Jimin being upset or angry was one of the scariest things ever.

"Jimin-ah..." Seokjin hyung tried to reason with him. "We are all worried about Kook... and we will rescue him I promise."

I sighed as I imagined the poor state our maknae is in. I hope the kidnappers will be gentle. What if he's unconscious...? How are we going to tell ARMYs about this? I groaned. I knew they were playing with me the second they persuaded me to be their leader.

"Jimin-ah we can't rescue Kookie when you're trying to crash us all!" Yoongi hyung spat impatiently, "Look at Hoseok! He's carsick!" He pointed to Hoseok, whose face was in a pale shade of green. "Shut up hyung, can't you see Jungkook-ssi is in trouble?! He can literally die anytime soon!!" Jimin scoffed, feeling annoyed and angry.

"We're trying to get to him but we can't if we die in the process!" Yoongi hyung gritted his teeth. "I don't give a damn about my life if my brother's in danger." Jimin replied with a cold, harsh, and scary tone. "Guys please it's not the time to argue right now.. I'm sorry for shouting at you, Jimin-ssi." I apologised. Jimin forced a weak smile and Yoongi hyung calmed down. "We're here." Seokjin hyung announced.

We all got out of the car and stared at the big black 'house'.

"Who the heck are you-" a female voice demanded.

Oh shoot.

***

Kai's POV

**punch**

"HAHAHAHA!"

I winced as the poor boy started to bleed again for the third time. "Drake, please-" but before I could say another word, the head of the kidnappers kicked me in the stomach. I fell to the floor with a thump. "Not another word from you or I'll tell the boss." I nodded, feeling useless. I slowly stood up and glanced at the boy. He gave me a worried look but I nodded to tell him I was fine. Sigh, I wish Camilla was here... her father is crazy...

"Well who's this handsome lad?!" A menacing and evil voice exclaimed. Well, speaking of the demon Everyone bowed down in unison. Drake widened his eyes, "Boss! What a surprise!" He chuckled nervously,

The boy still has his head down, clearly too weak to pay attention. I turned around to face my boss and bowed down to him, like the rest of the gang.

"Let me introduce you to Jeon Jungkook, sir." Drake smiled.