Jinkook: Food Poisoning

Requested by @Mayataylor786 :)

.

.

.

.

.

"Let's dig in!"

Jungkook could say that he had never enjoyed filming a Run BTS episode so much -- they got to go somewhere out of the country, and now, different varieties of dishes of foods were placed on the huge table which he could eat. His stomach was rumbling loudly right now. He just couldn't wait.

Jungkook was too busy stuffing himself happily with the scrumptious food to notice that Seokjin was gazing at him with a loving smile. It wasn't much of a surprised though -- it wasn't a secret that the youngest and eldest members of Bangtan were the closest to each other (platonic). Both of them adored each other very much.

As Jungkook began to sit back, starting to become full, he felt his stomach cramp a little -- oh well, he shrugged it off. He probably ate a little too fast. Little did he know, this discomfort of his was due to him eating way to many types of food (which probably weren't supposed to be ate together).

Soon, they left the restaurant together, returning to the hotel. At this point, Jungkook's lower abdomen had begun to hurt more, and he felt slightly nauseous. They got off the car and entered their respective hotel rooms. They each had their own rooms, except for Seokjin and Jungkook, who had decided to share a slightly larger room.

Jungkook plopped himself down on his bed, feeling dizzy. He even tasted dinner at the back of his throat, making him quite worried. They still had a few shoots tomorrow... nevertheless, he ignored these symptoms and went for a shower, hoping to wash off the sickness and the fever he probably had. However, still, when he exited the bathroom, he only felt worse: his stomach was doing flips and ready to expel whatever he had ate.

The maknae pulled his covers over him and tried to sleep, but the migraine that seemed to be stabbing at his head was too disturbing for him to do so. Two hours later, when he still couldn't manage to fall asleep, he got out of his room and rubbed his head tiredly. A sudden wave of vomit rushed into the back of his throat, but a sharp pain in his stomach also made him double over and wince in pain.

"H-hyung..." Jungkook whimpered softly. Seokjin, on upon hearing the youngest's soft cries, immediately jumped off his bed and went to see what was wrong. "Do you have to be sick?" He asked, concerned. Jungkook could only nod as he clamped a hand over his mouth, tapping his foot on the floor nervously. "Here," Seokjin grabbed the trash can and put it under Jungkook's mouth. Almost instantly, the younger one threw up dinner into the can.

"Oh dear," sighed Seokjin. "I'll ask Hoseok to give you some nausea pills right away -- he brought some here." Jungkook sniffled and nodded, snuggling closer to Seokjin for comfort. "You stay here, okay? I'll be back soon," the eldest said as he left their room and went for Hoseok's hotel room.

After a while, Seokjin returned with the pills and found Jungkook asleep on his own bed. "Jungkookie," he shook said member, "wake up, I've got the pills." Jungkook opened his teary eyes as he let out a muffled sob. "D-dizzy, hyung," he mumbled. "I know, but these pills are going to make you feel better," replied the older one, handing Jungkook a cup of water. "Here, take this pill and down it with the water, 'kay?"

Jungkook swallowed the pill with the water, but soon enough, he felt nauseous once again. He jolted up on his bed. "Hyung-" he said but it was too late. Vomit splattered onto the bed, which made Jungkook begin to cry. "I'm sorry..." Seokjin stroked the younger one's hair gently. "Hey, it's okay, I'll clean you up. You go to the bathroom and get in the shower. Be careful, remember," he cooed.

"O-okay, hyung..."

***

The next day, Jungkook awoke at around seven in the morning, only to notice that Seokjin was nowhere to be found. Ten minutes later, he grew exhausted of calling the eldest and receiving no reply. Therefore, he simply laid himself back down on his bed, too tired to even open his eyes. Everything seemed to be spinning around him. He could barely stand up properly.

Suddenly, Jungkook heard the doorknob click and the door open. Figuring out it was Seokjin, the youngest called out Jin's name softly. "Hello, Jungkook-ssi." However, who he'd expected to be his dearest brother was instead one of his two managers, Sejin. "W-where's Jin hyung?" He pouted. "They've all gone for their shoots," Sejin answered as he placed down some medicine bottles and an ice pack for Jungkook's fever.

"Oh," was the only thing that Jungkook could utter. His eyes brimmed with tears as he thought of how Jin could leave him alone in this state, when the older one clearly knew that Jungkook wasn't ever comfortable with anyone else when he was sick. And this was true. Jungkook just wanted to cry onto Seokjin's shoulder about his discomfort, how upset he was feeling. But now, he was left with manager Sejin, who couldn't even comfort him like how Seokjin did.

Shaking with frustration and anger, Jungkook chucked down the pills with water and told Sejin to leave his room, locking himself inside afterwards. He couldn't even bear with this painful thought that Seokjin had left him alone. He couldn't stop crying, but he didn't know that it wasn't Jin's fault...

***

"What?!"

Seokjin couldn't believe his ears. "You don't mean that I'm supposed to leave Jungkook here alone when he's sick?" He almost shouted. "Well, we can't have two members absent from the shoot. Jungkook can do it again soon, but we don't have time for the both of you!" The other manager reasoned. "But I can't leave Jungkook alone!" Seokjin yelled in response. The two of them ended up almost fighting against each other, but fortunately, the rest of Bangtan (except Jungkook of course) stopped them from doing so.

The whole time, all Seokjin could think about was how Jungkook was doing. He hoped that the maknae was coping fine with Sejin and didn't miss him too much. Right after the shoot, he immediately hurried back to the hotel rooms with the members, who all wanted to go into Jungkook and Jin's shared room to check on Jungkook together.

"Jungkookie? Jungkook-ah?" Seokjin called worriedly. "He's in there," Sejin was sitting on the sofa. "He locked himself inside his room." Seokjin bit his lip, concerned for the youngest. The door was opened slowly and there revealed a pale and sweaty Jungkook. "Kookie," Seokjin cooed, but Jungkook, instead of going towards him, went over to hug Yoongi. "Hyung," Jungkook pressed his face into Yoongi's chest.

"O-oh," Yoongi was a bit taken aback as well. Did something happen between Jin and Jungkook? "Are you alright, Jungkook-ah? How're you feeling?" Jungkook let out a small muffled sob. "My tummy hurts," he whined softly, his gaze slowly turning towards Jin. "B-but I'm fine," he huffed as he went back into his room, slamming the door shut behind him.

"What happened with you two?" Yoongi then asked. "I don't know," pouted Seokjin. "He's never like this. Maybe it's because I went away for practice and left him alone here like this?" He sighed. The rest of the day, Jungkook completely ignored Jin's words and affection, even when the eldest tried to cuddle him.

At some point, Seokjin was exhausted of all this ignoring. He went straight up to Jungkook's room and knocked on the door loudly. "H-hyung?" Jungkook stammered as he looked down at the floor. "Jungkook, why even are you ignoring me?" Seokjin snapped straightforwardly. "All I wanted to do was to care for you, and now you're treating me like trash! Do you even care about my feelings? I kept worrying about you during the shoots. I was literally forced to go, don't you understand?"

Jungkook was shocked by Seokjin's outburst. "H-hyung, I'm so sorry, I thought you'd abandoned me and left for your shoot..." Jungkook choked back a sob. "Hey, hey, it's okay," Seokjin hugged the youngest tightly. "It was just some darn misunderstanding, it's nothing now." Jin then put a hand on Jungkook's forehead. "C'mon, you're still burning up, let's get you back to bed..."

Their friendship was so beautiful.