Jungkook: Kidnapped (Part 1)

Requested by @charltonlow :)

.

.

.

.

.

"Hyung! I want to go to the convenience store and buy something to eat real quick," Jungkook called to Namjoon, who was changing into a new shirt. Their concert in LA had just ended, and all the members were busy catching up with their breaths. "Could you also grab me something random?" Jimin asked with pouty lips.

"You mean something to eat?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "If you don't tell me specifically, I might end up bringing back a pack of condoms-"

"I WANT SOME TTEOKBOKKI PLEASE, JEON JUNGKOOK!" Jimin exclaimed, slapping the maknae's chest. "Okay, okay, chill out, hyung. Does anyone else want anything?" He raised his voice and asked his hyungs loudly. "A cola would be nice," Yoongi raised a hand. "Thanks, by the way." The rest listed out their orders and Jungkook kept them in mind, swinging his bag over his shoulder as he strided outside, but not before putting a black mask on to hide his identity.

The weather was cool and windy that night. It was almost twelve at night, and Jungkook wouldn't stop yawning, eager to get some sleep later at the hotel. With pace and alacrity, he half-jogged towards the store, glad to see the lights still on. There was only a female employee at the counter, which Jungkook was grateful for because that meant he didn't have to deal with any noisy fans.

Soon, his hands were full of snacks and drinks. Sighing in relief, Jungkook stepped back out in the air, enjoying the breeze that blew onto his neck, giving him a refreshed feeling. He was too drained out to notice, however, that someone was possibly following him. He was simply humming one of their songs, walking quickly, hoping to return to the hotel as soon as he could. He had completely no idea that anyone was behind him. Their managers and staff members had reminded them of similar situations, but he was feeling too drowsy to remember anyways.

The young idol could already see the hotel ahead of him. He walked faster, letting out a relieved chuckle. He had finally arrived, with his legs sorer than ever, and his muscles too tight to be able to relax. He was just about to walk into the lobby when a hand went around his neck, and another one clamped over his mouth.

Eyes widening in horror, Jungkook tried to yell, but of course, with the cold hand on his mouth, he could barely breathe and so his screams were muffled and useless. More footsteps edged closer, and no matter how hard Jungkook tried to struggle and break out of the person's grip, he was still stuck there, and as a result, the grip on his neck was even tighter. "If you want to breathe, don't flail around," said a deep, harsh voice. Assuming it was the man who had gotten ahold of his neck, Jungkook silenced, biting his lip as he whimpered slightly, gasping for air.

"Now, we don't want to hurt you, so if you cooperate, it'll be a win-win – you'll be able to survive and the boss will give us the money," the man said, kicking his shin as a threat. Jungkook tried his best to nod and stay calm, but his trembling figure said otherwise. His mind was a mess, and all he could think about was to breathe. He felt nauseous and was almost choking at how hard the man was holding him. Another pair of arms entering the scene as ropes were tied and tightened around his whole body.

"Put him in the sack," someone commanded. Horrified, Jungkook choked out a sob, whining as he flailed. He couldn't help the reflex action, but the man simply took this as a hint of him trying to escape and punched him in the stomach, making him double over. It was dark everywhere, with the street lights off, and Jungkook couldn't see anything at all. All he knew was that the punching was making him extremely uncomfortable. A hard one came at his stomach, and he couldn't help but gag, throwing up stomach bile all over the ground.