Seokjin: Kidnapped

A bit early to talk about the ending of this book, but I thinking about ending it after finishing all requests. Idk tbh <3

Requested by @That_Cutie_popped :)

.

.

.

.

.

"Alright, five-minute break~"

The seven bandmates swore that their eyes lit up when the dance instructor announced that. They had been doing nothing but practicing and practicing over and over again these few days, preparing as best as they could for their coming world tour. Seokjin quickly downed a bottle of water as he plopped down on the floor of the dance practice room.

"How was it?" Hoseok sat down beside him, grinning. "Tough," the eldest panted, sweat dribbling down his forehead. "I don't know how you manage to still stay so energetic after all that." Hoseok shrugged. "Eh, it's okay for me. Tour's coming soon, so we got to work even harder than usual. And you're doing great, hyung."

"I hope so," Seokjin chuckled. "By the way, are you coming with us for dinner later on?" Hoseok asked, turning towards the older one. "No, I'm going home myself," Seokjin shook his head, referring to his own estate somewhere near the dorms. "Oh okay," Hoseok glanced at Seokjin. "You're feeling fine, are you? You look a bit pale."

"It's just all the practice," Seokjin waved Hoseok off. "You guys are going to that steakhouse across the road?" Hoseok nodded. "You sure you're not joining, hyung? I don't want you to be left out." Seokjin smiled slightly. "Thanks, but I just want to have a simple dinner and have a quick rest. I'm exhausted."

"Sure then," Hoseok took a quick look at the clock. "Oh, it's almost time. I guess we'll have to start dancing again." Seokjin forced a grin. "Yeah," he said, getting up as he stretched his sore muscles.

***

Finally, the long dance practice had ended. Hoseok joined the rest of the members (except for Seokjin). They bid the eldest goodbye and Yoongi drove them all to the steakhouse. Meanwhile, Seokjin decided to walk himself home. After all, he was a grown man, and nothing bad would happen, right?

Seokjin packed his bag and finished his cooldown routine as he walked out of the company building. The wind was quite cool today. He yawned as he started off the street, tired already. He was feeling quite drowsy, and so he didn't notice the suspicious black car parked at the end of the street.

Suddenly, he felt a hand clasp over his mouth. Seokjin jumped in shock, but his limbs were quickly held by several men. In the dark, he couldn't really see clearly, but he could see that there were five people kidnapping him. He tried to scream out loud for help, but it impossible to do so. "Don't even try, Kim Seokjin, or else..." said a gruff voice. "What a weakling," another man snorted as Seokjin felt a thick cloth wrapped around his whole face.

Seokjin let out muffled whines, and the men only laughed loudly as they shoved him into the black van. He tried to put up a fight, attempting to push away the men but unfortunately in vain. One of them punched him in the stomach and kicked him in his shin. He winced in pain, trying not to cry. A man took away the cloth. Seokjin panted, finally being given the chance to breathe properly.

"Don't even dare to scream," that person growled, gripping Seokjin's arm way too tightly. "You'll be dead if you do." And he didn't look like he was joking. Seokjin nodded rapidly, his body trembling and his lower lip quivering. What would become of him? The kidnapper next to him seemed to see through what he was thinking. "You and your members think so damn highly of yourselves... trying to change the world? Well, we shall see about that."

"Y- you just want the money, don't you? I could give it to you," Seokjin pleaded. "Just let me go, please."

"You think we're fricking idiots, do you? Obviously, you'll pay a visit to the police station afterwards," the man smirked. "Don't need to say anything to him," roared the driver, seeming to be in quite a temper. "And you," he glared at Seokjin. "Shut up or you'll be sorry." Seokjin shut his mouth, not daring to test the kidnappers' bottom lines.

Soon, they pulled up at an empty area with a small hut that was randomly built with pieces of wood. The thick piece of cloth was once again wrapped around Seokjin' mouth as the men hauled him into the hut. He could hear footsteps pacing around inside. "Boss, he's here," said the man with the deep voice. "Good," Seokjin heard someone say. Probably the one who was behind all this.

"So how much do you think you're worth, Jin?"

Seokjin bit his lip. These people were probably after money... "Oh, I forgot, you can't speak..." smirked the man. "We'll, maybe I should decide for you. Ten billion won? Yeah, I think that's decent, especially for such a handsome man like you," he pinched Seokjin's skin. "N-no!" came Seokjin's muffled cry. "No? Do I need to add it up? Hm... fifty billion's probably better. You're such a disgusting beauty, after all," the man cackled loudly.

"Stop it!" Seokjin yelled as best as he could through the cloth. "Shut up, none of this is your business." He turned to one of his men. "Call one of those weaklings and tell them to pay fifty billion... but they'll have to come alone."

"And you," the boss of them all turned towards Seokjin, an evil grin imprinted on his expression. He pulled out a blade out of his pocket, piercing it through Seokjin's arm, making him yelp. Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry... but in the end, he couldn't hold his tears back. The kidnapper noticed, laughing manically. "You're crying? Does it hurt? Or... do you want more?"

He punched Seokjin in the stomach several times, causing the eldest of Bangtan to double over in his chair. "No moving," the man shouted. "You," he pointed to one of his men, "tie him up. Don't let him move. He doesn't deserve to."

Once again, the boss punched Seokjin in the face, the stomach, and basically every part of his body. It hurt badly, and Seokjin was trying not to cry, but the overflowing tears said otherwise. What he didn't know, however, was that his members were off to save him.

***

"Jin hyung's probably in this shabby hut!" came Jungkook's hopeful shout, which alarmed the kidnappers inside the hut. "Who's out there?" However, before they could flee, they were immediately arrested by the police force. The members had tracked down the phone call (from the kidnappers who demanded ransom) along with the security and arrived here.

"Where's Jin hyung?" Jimin asked desperately. His question was answered by some muffled sobs coming from the hut. They all rushed inside to find Seokjin in a horrible and dangerous state. The eldest was curled up in a ball, tied in a chair. Blood was basically everywhere... they could even see Seokjin throw up blood. Meanwhile, he himself was unconscious and had an extremely weak pulse. Fortunately, the ambulance had already arrived and the medics carried Seokjin onto the vehicle.

Seokjin was in a coma for a whole week. Even when he woke up, he experienced traumatic nightmares and panic attacks. He couldn't do anything else, and the doctor said that due to his serious injuries, his lungs were way weaker and he couldn't sing like he did before. The pain and grief were forever in Bangtan's hearts, but they did as much as they could to help and comfort Seokjin.

The vocalist was easily out of breath and would struggle to return to their usual practice routines. Everyone tried their best to find a cure for this problem, hoping Seokjin could continue his hobby: performing on stage for ARMYs. However, it was impossible to. They had to accept the fact that Seokjin would never be how he used to be.

But... even though Seokjin fell behind a lot of the times, even if he cried more due to flashbacks, and even though he needed a lot of the members' assistance, they still loved him. And he did as well.