Whos the father?

Hermione's POV:

Last night Harry had a vision that got all of us sent back to Grimmauld Place early. "I think Avery's gonna tell me who the father is today!" I said excitedly to Harry and Ron when they woke up. They looked confused.

They knew she was pregnant but they thought I already knew the father. "You don't know the father?" Ron asked quickly.

I shook my head and ran back to our room. "Avery! Are you gonna tell me who the father is today?" I asked excitedly. "Ugh!" She said slamming the pillow over her ear. "Five more minutes!" "Are you gonna tell me in five more minutes?" I questioned. She sat up and shook her head.

"Why not?" I groaned. "I'm gonna make you guess." She said with an evil expression.

All of the sudden Ron and Harry burst in. Avery scowled. "What we're curious people!" Harry called loudly.

"Fine you all have to guess." She stated firmly.

We all sat on the couch across from her bed. "Okay so you get three hints." We all nodded, and she continued, "1. You all know him. 2. I've dated him before. And 3. He's a very important part in my life." She said said with a smirk.

I gasped. "I know who it is!" I sang dancing around the room.

"Really?" She challenged. "Yes! It's Mattheo!" I sang. She just nodded with a smile.

"Your having a kid with your ex boyfriend who cheated on you?!" Harry said in a brotherly tone. She just smiled.

Then all of the sudden Ron burst into laughter. Then Avery burst into laughter as well. Before we knew it we were all laughing so much we didn't even hear Mrs. Weasley come in.

"Am I interrupting something?" She asked loudly.

We all shook our heads violently from side to side. "Ok well Harry, Avery your... parents are here." She said flatly.

Harry perked up and him and Ron started sprinting out of the room, but Avery's face twisted into a sour expression like she'd just bitten a lemon.

"They want to see you." Mrs. Weasley said guiding the two of us out of the room.

When we got down the stairs James and Lily were busy greeting Harry and Avery whispered into my ear, "Twenty galleons says they won't go five minutes without insulting Mattheo." We both laughed.

Then Lily's head snapped up. "Oh there you are sweetie!" She said walking over to try and embrace her daughter, as we expected she dodged the hug and started walking down to breakfast.

Lily looked sad. They loved her, but she didn't trust them. When we walked down to breakfast Avery and Lupin were laughing at something, but they stopped abruptly as we all walked in.

"So how's that friend of yours?" James said bitterly. "My boyfriend is doing well thank you." She said matching his tone perfectly.

James' face went from somewhat happy to annoyed so quickly. "Well that boy of yours is quite arrogant. Very self centered." Avery set down her spoon and glared at him.

"You're one to talk." She said finally turning back to her breakfast. "I'll pay you later." I murmured. She laughed and winked at me.

We spent the rest of breakfast speaking in hushed whispers to each other and laughing occasionally. "Well I guess I can say we're friends now!" She said in that soft voice people use when they don't wanna be overheard. "Yeah I guess so!" I said happily, and we laughed again.

Harry's POV:

I was talking loudly with Ron and my parents and Avery and Hermione were speaking in hushed whispers to each other across the table.