Secrets

Ron's POV:

I can't sleep. Since Harry went down and hadn't come back up I assume he's with Hermione.

I guess I'll go down too since my two best friends are down there.

"Hey Mate hey Mione..." I stopped dead in my tracks. My two best friends were making out on the couch where Hermione must've been studying.

"Ron it's not what it looks like! I mean me and Harry both like each other oh Ron please don't be mad!" She said so quickly the average person would've missed it.  "It's exactly what it looks like." I said flatly. "Please don't be mad at us!" Hermione said. "I'm not... Why would I..." I stuttered how could I be mad I love them both so much and if they like each other it would make me a bad person to intervene. "You're mad aren't you I knew this was a bad idea!" Harry said. "No, no, don't say that why would I be mad at you two for being together I think you're perfect for one another." I said. "Really oh thank you, thank you Ron!" Hermione squealed with delight.

As I was walking back upstairs I heard Hermione giggle and say. "Harry!" At least they were happy with each other.

Harry's POV:

Ron had just gone upstairs and Hermione was giggling as I kissed her neck. "Harry!" Hermione said in a laughable tone.

"Mione can I ask you something?" I said amused at her giggles. "Sure Harry what is it?" She asked her giggles suddenly stopping. "Are you sure about us becoming a thing?" I asked in a serious tone. "Of course I am Harry! Why wouldn't I be?" She sounded surprised almost amused by the question I had asked. "I don't know I was just wondering." I said starting to kiss her neck again while she started her Transfiguration book. She just giggled and giggled occasionally kissing me on the forehead. Then suddenly she tilted my head up and started making out with me. "What's this about?" I asked with a satisfied tone. "Oh nothing just that I think I love you is that so bad?" She said with total innocence. "No and I think I love you too that's not so bad either is it?" I asked with the utmost innocence. "Nope." She said whilst turning back to her book.

I resumed my position of the neck kisser while she giggled. Eventually we fell asleep with her on top of me and my arms wrapped around her.

Eventually it was morning and I woke up to all of our friends and most of the other Gryffindors staring down at us. "Oooooooo Harry and Hermione sitting in a tree." The twins said in a mocking tone.

All of the sudden Hermione woke up. "What Harry... What's going on?" She said and then she looked terrified when she saw all of the people staring down at us.

"Looks like there's a new relationship in the Gryffindor house!" Someone yelled in the background. "Look it's nobody's business but ours!" I yelled getting up so quickly luckily Hermione was already sitting up.

"Oh, ok." Said the twins after that everybody went back to their normal morning routines, and all the first years stared around clueless still trying to figure out what to do.

I kissed Hermione quickly before heading upstairs to get ready.

Today was gonna be a good one I can feel it.

Lemma know what you guys think about this chapter and any ideas you have for any future chapters. Also I'm still wondering about dedicating a whole chapter to Avery. Sorry for the short chapter! I'll try to write more soon! ~Avery