Decisions, Decisions

Harry's POV:

"Well do you wanna get back together with her?" Ron asked automatically.

"Of course I do! But there is no way she wants to get back together with me this was a one night thing that'll never happen again!" I said putting my hand on my heart. "Sure, sure that's what they all say." Seamus said to Dean as they both laughed.

Hermione's POV:

I sighed as I shut the door to my dormitory. "So where've you been?" Asked Lavender.

"Umm nowhere." I said my voice getting higher. Dammit. I thought. I'm terrible at lying.

"The lies that are coming out of your mouth!" Fay screamed.

"Ron texted me and said he saw Harry sneak you out! So why were you in his room with the door locked at night!" Lavender screamed.

Me and Harry had come up with this the night before so I had time to practice keeping my voice even.

"We were studying." I said flatly walking into the bathroom to get ready.

"All night?" Parvati asked. "I fell asleep, and he didn't wanna wake me up." I said tiredly.

"I bet." Lav said quietly. "I'll just text Ron and ask him for the truth." Lav said a little louder.

"Go ahead." I said angrily. "Wait he just texted me! He said you and Harry got—" She stopped as I smacked the phone out of her hand.

"That's enough reading!" I said quickly. "Ooooo Miss Granger! You tryna mess up that squeaky clean record of yours!" She said with a laugh.

"What happened?!?!" The girls asked in unison. "Don't." I said in a warning voice.

Of course she didn't listen. "Harry and Hermione got down last night!" Lav shrieked while laughing.

"LAV!" I screamed. "Sorry Miss perfect someone had to tell them." She said between giggles.

"Ugh! Im heading down to breakfast!" I said furiously walking away. I heard them laughing behind me.

In the great hall:

"Hey! Avery can I talk to you for a second... alone?" I asked timidly.

All of her friends just looked at me with disgust. "Sure." She said after a moment of deliberation. After we were out of earshot I started ranting. "So I was with Harry last night, and he was really upset about his and Cho's breakup..." I said quickly. "Woah, woah, woah, so lemme get this straight. Harry was in a vulnerable position just like you are and you guys just "hung out"?" She asked being sure to put air quotes around the words "hung out".

"I mean I guess we did a little more than hanging out." I said guiltily.

"Wait! Did you sleep with him?!?!" She asked emphasizing the word sleep.

"I mean if you wanna put it that way." I said with a slight smile and a laugh. "Wow Princess I'm impressed!" Avery said whilst laughing.

"No! Don't be! I'm so confused!" I yelled.

"About what! It's not that hard, do you wanna get back together with him or not!?" She yelled at me. "I mean yeah I do, but-" Before I could finish she cut me off. "No buts! Go talk to him! If you don't you'll regret it for the rest of your life!" She yelled. "Ok I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna go get the love of my life back!" I yelled over my shoulder as I ran back towards upstairs.

"That's my girl!" She yelled back. Suddenly I bumped into someone.

"Oh hey Mione!" Harry said instantly perking up.

"Hey Harry!" I said in a happy tone. "Hey can I talk to you really quickly?" He asked quietly so only if hear. "Sure." I whispered back.

"I think we should get back together." He said doubtfully.

"So do I!" I said happily. "Really?" He asked. "Definitely!" I responded back. He suddenly kissed me and I kissed him back. "Ooooo! Dum, dum, dumdum, dum, dum, dumdum! Dang Mr. and Mrs. Potter get a room!" Lav said with a laugh. We stopped kissing and leaned our foreheads against each others, and laughed. "Shut up Lav!" Harry said between laughing.

I really hope you guys like it! This might be the end for awhile since I'm working on two other books! They're called You're Perfect To Me (An Everthorne Fanfic) and Maybe Were Not So Different (A MattheoxReader Fanfic)! I promise I'll try and get something out soon! This story is my main priority, so I'll try to get a new chapter out soon! Love you guys! ~🫠Avery🫠