Classes

Harry's POV:

The rest of the day went by pretty quick and before we knew it it was lunch. "Mmmmm my favorite time of the day! What do you think we're having?" Asked Ron a little over excited. He loves food. "I don't know probably another thing for you to stuff your face with." Said Hermione sarcastically. "Hey! We joke about a lot of stuff but we will not joke about food!" Ron said offended. "Sure..." Said Hermione lost in thought. Lunch was good we had lamb chops with some pumpkin juice for lunch. "What subject do we have now?" Ron asked in a whiney voice. He hated to do classes after eating. "Defense Against  the Dark Arts." Hermione said full well knowing she would be doing all of the homework we'd gotten today which had so far been an essay on Poly Juice Potions for Snape, to practice the new spell they learned in Charms, to work on caring for our plants in Herbology, and to learn how to transform water into rum. Our only work in Care of Magical Creatures was in class stuff so at least there was no homework on that. If only we'd known what a bitter shock we would get as soon as we walked into class.

"We are going to be given assigned seats and that is the person you will be sitting by for the rest of the semester." Said a shrill voice from inside.

"Lucky us." They heard Avery mutter they knew something was definitely wrong now. Avery didn't like most teachers especially Professor  Mcgonnagal but she was never sarcastic or rude towards them.

"Harry Potter you will be sitting up here next to Miss Malfoy." Said our new Professor. "That's not fair!" I screamed. "Life's not fair Mr. Potter." Said there new teacher flatly, "Actually we should be able to choose our own seats." Avery said matter-of-factly. "Since when did students read the rules!" There new Professor said astonished. "We'll Professor if you payed attention you would know each students is given a copy of the rules so they what they can and cannot do." She stated sitting down in the back row.

"Fine!" Snapped there new Professor. "You may sit where you please!" She screamed spinning around heading to the front to grab some pamphlets.

"Thanks Avery!" All the kids said gleefully sitting down by their friends or siblings.

"I'm Professor Dolores Jane Umbridge." Professor Umbridge said sternly. "This is Defense Against the Dark Arts so, wands away books out." She said passing out the pamphlets. The rest of the class was just as boring D.A.D.A was officially my most boring subject including  Snape's class!

"What's our last class? And please tell me it'll be better than Umbridges!" Ron said desperately. "Relax. Weasel we have astronomy. And besides anything is better then Unbridges class." Avery said walking with us. I think she was starting to warm up to us which is good.

"Oh, good I can't take another day with her and it's only the first one!" Ron said annoyed Avery nodded obviously agreeing. "Me and Theo are plotting on how to get rid of her so don't worry your pretty little heads about it." She said honestly. "Ok... well whatever that's supposed to mean... Avery you and Theo aren't gonna try to kill her are you?!?!" Hermione asked shocked. "Well of course we are! What else would we do?" She asked her voice perfectly even so she obviously wasn't lying.

"What that's insane! You could get expelled!" Said Hermione hysterically. "We don't really care about getting expelled we just wanna get the job done right." Avery said annoyed. "Don't blame her for anything." Ron finally said clearly with reasoning behind his words. "And why not?" Hermione asked in a petrified tone. "Don't blame her for anything because she was raised this way. She was taught if you don't like someone eliminate them." Ron said with a laugh. Avery laughed as well and said "Look Weasel gets it." Everyone laughed after that and we had a peaceful walk the rest of the way to class.

"Hey what are you doing walking with the Mudblood!" Draco asked furiously when we got up to class. "Walking you literally just said it." Avery said walking over to stand near Pansy her best friend.

Avery's POV:

"Hey Pans..." I said glumly. Voldemort being back was really taking a toll on my mental health. "Hey Aves why the long face?" She asked quickly. She always knew when something was bothering me.

"I don't know I'm just not feeling it today. You know?" I asked hoping she would understand. Normally she did.

"Yeah I do know.." She said thoughtfully before starting to tell me about her problems.

"Oh look it's my favorite person!" Said an annoying voice and when I turned around of course it was him.

"What do you want Matteho?" I asked in a voice that didn't sound entirely like me. "What do I want? Hmmmmm lemme think. You to go out with me?" He asked hopefully. "Not a chance." I said then I went back to being Pansy's therapist.

Astronomy went by too quickly. And before we knew better we were walking all the way back down to dinner. "What do you think they'll serve?" Asked Draco though he was just trying to get to me. "Hmmm maybe annoying brother soup!" I asked hopefully. "Oh never mind you're still here." I said in a fake voice. "Aves are you okay?" He finally asked. "No." I answered. "And I'm not telling all of you until we're alone in the common room." Luckily it was a Friday. "But please!" Rose asked on the verge of tears. "Not yeah but you'll all know soon enough even you Matteho." I said annoyed. "Now that's something to raise a glass to!" Said Matteho so that's what we did.

As we were walking back to the common room they were all happy and excited. "Relax guys." I said. "Well here goes nothing..."

I hope you guys like the new chapter sorry it took so long to write. I've been really busy with school lately and the next one will come as soon as possible! Love you guys thanks for reading! ~🦆Avery🦆