"How the fuck are you still up and moving?!" Marco growled and Meliodas frowned feeling a demonic presence.

Meliodas went to attack and stopped when they all noticed Guila's rapier being pulled backwards and he smiled. Ban had just stepped into the fight and was using snatch.

Marco's P.O.V
I was ticked off when this Holy Knight kept getting up but smirked as I saw Ban had finally decided to come help us. "About time; damn fox."

"Fox Sin of Greed...Ban. Would you mind not touching my rapier." Guila spoke and the creepy thing is that her eyes are always closed.

"Hey I take offence at that lady; I'm not touching anything of yours." Greed spoke with a laid back tone.

"Oh then this must be your power Snatch; there isn't much information well known throughout the kingdom. But I doubt you could have every seen this attack coming. DRIFT BOMB!!" Guila sent an attack back at Ban that did major damage.

I cursed as I saw that she was indeed very strong and not to be underestimated at any point of time. I sighed as I closed my eyes for but a second and cleared my thoughts that allowed my body to half ass relax; when it came to hand to hand combat and being ruthless on the field that could come to a draw between myself, Ban, Escanor and Meliodas.

"Damn I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this but now I see; I got no choice." I used my speed and attacked Guila and started fighting her; I managed to knock her blade away from her. "ICE COFFIN!!" A steady amount of ice started growing around Guila and I cursed when her blade returned to her and destroyed it.

"Marco the Leopard Sun of Lies; no one knows all your powers as well. You kept well hidden in the shadows but surely even you had been a burden to your team." Guila smirked as she spoke and that was only ticking me off.

"Don't let her get to you Marco! That's what she want so calm down!!" Meliodas yelled as Diane and him attacked again and we cursed when at one point Diane protected us.

Diane had put her hand in front of myself and Meliodas but not Ban and I smirked as Diane and Ban had issues about getting along. "Marco, Meliodas are you two alright?"

"We're alright sweetie thank you for the save." I spoke with a soft smile before I gasped when she collapsed but quickly caught on to what she was doing and sighed shaking my head.

Diane had been trying to get Meliodas to kiss her but I snickered when he told her to rest and I could see a pout.

"Shall we try another combo move?" I spoke looking to Ban and Meliodas. I was hurting as well as I couldn't really heal myself during battles like this.

Meliodas looked to my wounds frowning and his eyes had darkened with anger and worry. "How are you feeling?"

"I'll be alright captain I'll deal with it." I spoke with a soft smile before I stretched a little trying to assess where my pain level was sitting and smirked. "Oh yeah I can easily ignore the pain at the moment; let's just finish this holy knight. By the way girl...how did you get here?"

"I thought you would never ask; I killed myself to get here." Guila spoke and we tensed before us three attacked from different angles and at point she exploded a crystal close to me and I coughed up blood as I got stabbed in the side and smashed into more crystals before I collapsed and groaned trying to remove the crystal.

Ban and Meliodas were still fighting but harder as myself and Diane were down; I went to remove the crystal from my side before I smiled weakly as King appeared and removed it for me allowing me to heal. "Th-thank you K-King...save them."

King nodded his head seriously and he saw Diane down as well. "Just rest you two." He took off and I tried to watch and saw his spear go through Ban making him cough up blood.

Ban frowned looking over his shoulder. "Really King?"

"Hey Ban." His eyes looked to Guila and frowned. "I came to help captain, Marco and Diane."

"But not me? That's rude." Ban spoke with a slight smirk on his face.

"No I didn't...but my sister cares for you." King sent his spear the rest of the way through Ban so it attacked Guila and ignored Ban grumbling about his ruined clothes. "I'll take you on; my comrades are more then welcome to sit back and watch."

Meliodas smiled nodding his head. "You got this King." He walked over with Ban and I was just finishing healing myself but still had some pain when he picked me up bridal style and I could tell he was tense.

"I'm alright captain; a little scratch isn't going to take me down." I smiled and rolled my eyes as he sat down and crossed his legs and placed me on his lap as I watched the fight between Guila and King. "KICK HER ASS KING!" I yelled with a smile on my face hearing Meliodas and Ban snicker.

"Now why don't you always cheer for us that way Marco?" Ban spoke looking to me as he was sitting besides us but a knee pulled up to his chest and his arm on it draped.

"Because King can kick you ass if he wanted; and since I find that amusing I'll cheer for him." I smirked and blushed smacking Meliodas upside the head. "No way; keep your hands off my ass."

"I don't know what your talking about." Meliodas had a perverted look on his face and I blushed when I felt something missing and I growled smacking him hard upside the head.

"I'm not even going to ask how the hell you got those! And really?! This isn't the time and place Meliodas!" I was blushing darkly as he had somehow managed to steal my panties...in the middle of a fight. "I'll take those back." Snatching them from him again and put them in a pocket.

Ban was snickering before we head Guila yell out another attack and we sighed getting up as Ban spoke.

"That doesn't look good." Lazy like usual.

I got up and helped Meliodas up and touched my blades. "No it doesn't."

We were going to help but I stopped Ban and Meliodas seeing that King wasn't worried and I wasn't worried then.

"Chastiefol Fifth Configuration: Increase." As Guila's attack rained down and split up; King's sacred weapon became thousands of daggers that had swarmed around King like insects aimed at Guila.

As King snapped his fingers the daggers flew colliding with the fireballs making them explode; the heat could be felt by all of us and I even crossed my arms to cover my face from the heat.

King knew he could take on Guila alone since he had his sacred treasure and truth be told I did as well which was why I did the more dangerous work; it worried me that Guila was pretty much on par with my skills and it irritated me to a level. The entire fight King had been in control right from the start; he knew he had speed and strength on his side but he was also a brilliant fighter as well.

As he turned his back believing the fight was over; Guila launched one more attack and Meliodas sent it flying back at her and sent her away from this world.

"Nicely done captain." I spoke as I stood and looked to King happily. "Does this mean your back to help us out?"

"Yeah it does; are you alright Marco?" King asked with a worried look.

"Yeah I am; I chose to do close combat and yes I have my sacred treasure. Now go say hello to Diane she's missed you." I chased hims to Diane before Hawk screeched and when I looked I already knew...we were going back to our world.

It didn't take long to return back and I tense when I Guila's body. "I'm agreeing with Ban let's just finish her."

"No way that's savage you two!" King yelled. "I can just turn her to stone!"

"Don't worry you three I got this." Meliodas spoke with a grin and somehow he had already a rope and marker. I sighed shaking my head but had a soft smile on my face.

"Do what you want." I started walking back to the tavern and smiled seeing we were alright and...King was with us now. It was becoming more and more like home; I missed my family that I have in the seven sins.