9- to close

Heyy hoesss

So how is your day

have a great read mls

remember to Vote and comment

Byeeeee

Today me and Al have another mission and this time Damon and Ares will be with us, we'll not with us we will be wearing earphones where they can talk to us

But right now, I just got out of the shower and now getting ready, I put on a red top with a black jean, I put my knife holder on my leg and put my dagger in it, I get my leather jacket on.

I walk out of my room and walk down the hall, I hear somebody come up by me, I look beside me and see Damon, "what do you want" I mutter, "well somebody woke on the wrong side of the bed" he chuckles, I roll my eyes and keep walking, "so how are you" he keeps on trying to make a conversation with me, I sigh "good" before he could talk back we meet al and Ares in the living room with Amara too.

I set by Al who is setting my Amara, "so who are we going to kill?" I cross my legs, "Kai miller, he got and toured, raped and drugged women and we need you to kill him" Ares told us as he put down the files, I grab the files and look through them.

Ugly fucker.

I crinkle my nose, I look at his age: 36, he has dirty blond hair with blue eyes, he had no family around.

I freeze. I seen him before. He was in Russia I seen him going in my Ivan's office, I put the folder down, "Alaska I need to talk to you" I grab her hand and we walk to the Kitchen, "what is it?" She whisper-yells, "I know that guy" I yell back quietly, her eyes widen "what, when?" She asked, "one day I saw him going in grandpa's office" I reveal.

Her eyebrows pull together, "did you see him again?" I shake my head, "no only that one time" I mutter, "ok, let just not think about it" I nod my head agreeing with her.

We walk back to the living room and set down, "you ok?" Amara asked, me and Al both nod our head. "Ok now that you two are back, you two will be leaving in 20 minutes" Ares walked off, "ok put this on" Damon gave us earpieces, me and Al grabbed each one and put it on.

I take my hair out of my ponytail letting it fall down past my shoulders, "where are we going to kill this basted?" I look up at Damon, "Um he will be at a club tonight I will text you it" I take out my phone letting him put his number, after a few minutes I got a text from him tell me the address. "Ok, can we go" Damon nods his head.

Me and Al go out to the car and start down the road, "can you hear us" I almost jump out of the car when I hear Damon's voice, "fuck, yes Damon we can hear you" Alaska mutters, "well hello to you Alaska" I could see a smirk on his face, "yes we can hear you" I look at Al with a smirk and I wink, she huffs.

"Ok he will be with a group of men there they are assassin's so he careful, also there might me some assassin's outside" I put my elbow by the window, and laying my head in my palm, "why is this guy heavy protected?" I wonder, "I don't know, but we need you to find out" Damon said.