Swara : why you all are lying? You all are making my husband against me!! ( to Durga) Bade papa at least you say something.

Durga: You did wrong Swara. I considered you as my daughter but you are not worth of it. You proved I was right in case of bengalis. You are a cheater.WHO KNOW YOU CHEATEE SANSKAR ALSO. ( shocking her).

Laksh come and hug her from back make her more shocked.

Laksh: you don't tensed to admit it Swara. We love each other. Admit it. Yes Sanskar we love each other and we are having affair from beginning.

Sanskar's blood boils seeing his hand around Swara.

Swara become hell angry and slap him hard for touching her.

Parineeta: what's the need of doing this drama Swara? We all know your reality. Sanskar she is very disgusting. She have so many man's . She don't satisfied with one man. There was a SAHIL also in her life. Wait I will show you their picture. ( show their wedding time pic), see she was almost marrying him but you stopped this wedding because you were mad for her and she ditched you Sanskar. She is a characterless.

Swara : ENOUGH!! ( angrily) Sanskar they all are lying. Don't believe them. Sanskar!! ( looks at him unbelievable who is standing holding only hatred in his eyes) You are not believing your Swara. Wait! You will believe your mom! I know! ( to Sujata) Mom! Please you say something.

She screams when Sujata slapped her hard. She looks at her shockingly while she go and stand beside Sanskar smirked at her shocking her.

Sujata : All are lying only you are saying truth. Such a shameless woman you are! Now my Sanskar will not come in your fake innocence. He came to know your truth. Now you can't trap him more. My Sanskar will get his love now.

Swara : Mom! You are also involved with Kavita!! ( recalled how she told her Sanskar having complete memory loss) How you can do this mom? How you can try to break your own son's marriage?

Sujata : I am trying to save my son from a girl like you who have no character.

Ram : Sujata!! ( shouts) how  could  you do this? Sanskar! They all are lying. Swara is innocent. She loves you.

Sanskar : Yeah! Innocent like you and also love me like you! ( mockingly), I understood Ram Prashad Maheshwari.

Ram : Sanskar!! I am your father. Did you forgotten it?

Sanskar : I have only my mother and sister and my love, Kavita. I don't have any other relation.

Uttara : Bhai! Bhabhi is saying truth. Don't mistrust her. You love her so much. You have forgotten everything but listen your heart.

Sanskar start thinking listening her words but before it Sujata slapped Uttara too make him shocked.

Sanskar : Mom!! ( hold her hand) what are you doing? She is our uttu.

Sujata : Swara make her also mad. Sanskar don't come in her and your papa's words. I am your mother. Believe me. A mother can never think bad for her child. ( caressing his face).

Swara : Kitna Natak kar rahe ho aap!! ( how much drama you are doing?) Sanskar! Mom is lying.

Sanskar: dare you say anything to my mom. My mom can't lie to me. I believe her.

Swara : Urgh!! What I do? Sanskar they all are lying. They are taking advantage of your memory loss. Listen your heart, don't be blind.

Sanskar : I don't need to listen anyone because I HAVE ALL PROOFS AGAINST YOU.  I know all your truth Swara! I know you and Laksh were together. You snatched him from your sister and was about to marry him. I joined hand with your sister and gave you drugs so I could take revenge from Laksh and Durga Prasahd Maheshwari for the death of my Kavita. I back off become wedding being guilty but your sister didn't and at last she married Laksh. You asked my help as I ruined your life I also agreed to help you and did fake marriage drama with you. I admitted Swara I did a sin thats the reason I didn't gave you several punishment like Maheshwari family because I did sin but what you did! Is you did right?