The Stables and the Aerie

Start from the beginning

We both moaned as our bodies connected and when I was seated on him fully I rested my hands on his chest and looked down at him. "I love this," I mouthed.

"Me too, Elly," he said.

I began to ride him, bouncing up and down on his shaft as I braced myself on his chest. He gripped my hip with one hand as the other went up under my skirts and began to rub my already over-sensitive clit with his thumb.

I came suddenly, tensing up and trembling on top of him and he chuckled softly. "Holy shit. That was quick."

"I think they all might be from here on out," I said as I began to move again.

I moved up and down, up and down on his shaft like I was riding in a race. Sweat beaded on my skin and hay stuck to it. Clint continued to rub my clit and he leaned up, biting at my breasts through the fabric of my dress and kissing my neck.

I came again, and then for a third time, and I started to worry that I wasn't going to have the stamina to make it to the end of the challenge.

I pushed Clint back and wrapped my hand around his throat. I didn't trust myself to actually choke him. I had no experience with that and didn't know what to look for, but I did apply some pressure. He gasped and looked up at me with his lips parted.

"Are you gonna come, Clint?" I growled. "You gonna fill my pussy up? Give it to me."

Clint gasped and jerked up under me suddenly and came, clenching his teeth. I hummed and collapsed down on him, nuzzling into his neck. "Mmm..." he hummed, wrapping an arm lazily around me. "I love it when you go all domme on me. It's cute."

I smacked his hip. "Hey!"

He started laughing. "Okay, okay. As much as I'm enjoying this cuddling. We're running out of time. Where to next."

I sat up and straightened myself out. "I have an idea. But it involves using my suit."

"But you have a dress on," Clint said.

"She might be able to adjust for that," I said. "Otherwise. I have no idea."

"Okay, let's give it a go," Clint said.

We straightened ourselves out and grabbed the camera. Clint peered over the side of the hay bales and when the coast was clear we scrambled down and hurried back out into the courtyard. I found a place away from the horses and clicked my earrings. My iron suit bled out and covered me, and instead of two separate leg pieces, it was one, like a mermaid tail. It made me look more like a humanoid missile than a person in an exoskeleton.

"Synergy, can you put footholds and something for Clint to hold onto, please?" I asked.

"Of course, Elly," Synergy replied, and two footholds formed at my hips as well as handles on my shoulders and the middle of my back.

"Mount me, Clint," I teased playfully.

"Oh I plan to," he teased back and climbed up onto me.

When he was firmly into position I took off, flying straight up and spiraling in around one of the castle spires, looking for my target. "This is awesome!" Clint yelled. "We should practice flying like this when I have my bow."

I laughed but didn't reply as he wouldn't have been able to hear me with all the other noises anyway. I finally spotted the balcony I was looking for and landed. Clint jumped off and the suit retracted back into my earrings.

"God, look at this view," Clint said, as he gazed out over the balcony. We were pretty high up. We were at the very top of one of the spires, but there were a few taller spires than the one we found ourselves. The view looked out over the city forest that spread out behind the palace and where the mountain wasn't blocking the view you could see the water at the other side of the disk running off the edge into space.