August 18th 1993

August 18th 1993

"Our birthday" Amara and Percy say looking at eachother confused.

Camera moves to a hospital room where a woman is surrounded by midwives, lying in bed looking very sweaty and very tired.

"Mom" Amara breathes out.

Nurse 1: "Lily, I'm going to need you to start pushing. PUSH!"

[Lily gets out scream as she starts to push grabbing onto to handles besides her bed. She drops pushing falls back onto her pillow breathing heavily]

Lily: "stupid, fucking attractive men"

"You tell them" Artemis says nodding her head in agreement to Lily calling men stupid. As a few laughs go around the room.

[The nurse in the room let out a chuckle]

Nurse: "that Was good, now on the next push your going to have to push a bit harder and for as long as you can, okay?"

[She looks at the nurse as if they are crazy, but nods anyways. She feels another contraction pushes again, this time harder and longer while shouting curses, cursing the man that caused this.]

Nurse: "That's it, nearly there now"

[After a few moments a babies cry enters the room]

Nurse: "congratulations Miss Johnson, its a girl"

Lily: "what?" She says confused but takes her baby onto her chest. She looks at the baby in her arms lets out a teary chuckle "a boy my ass" She chuckles to her self.

Most in the room laugh.

[After a few moments on where Lily is just admiring her daughter with nothing but love in her eyes as the nurses do they owns thing running test, making sure they are okay]

"You were adorable" Piper tells Amara as she looks at the baby on the screen.

"What happened" the stroll twins say earning a pillow to the face.

"The amount of love she has you is surrercating" Aphrodite squeals out.

Nurse: "do you have a name?"

Lily: "yeah, yeah I do" She breathes out with a large smile on her face finally stops looking at her daughter to the nurse "Amara Cordelia Johnson"

Nurse:" I'm sensing the name has meaning?"

Lily: "yeah it does" she chuckles "Amara, means grace, immortal and tribe. Cordelia means daughter or jewl of the sea"

"Ironic" James says to Amara earing a eyeroll.

Poseidon has a smile on his face hearing these names, he regrets not going to see Lily so much wishes he could of changed that.

Nurse: " Well with a name like that, she sure will be a handful"

Lily: "I don't doubt that for a second"

"She wasn't wrong" all the Demi-Gods and Gods who knew what Amara is like