| C h a p t e r : t h i r t y - f o u r |

Riva's pov

I stirred in my sleep as i felt some weight on my body. I felt like i was being squeezed into a pillow or something which was very warm.

I opened my slowly to see the best morning view. My dearest husband sleeping while cuddling to me with a cute smile on his face. I wish I could just capture this moment and keep it forever with me. But sadly i had to get up and go pee but veer's grip was tight that i had no other option then to wake him up.

"Veer..veer wake up." I patted his shoulder as i tried to wake him up. He stirred a little but then slept again.

"Veer wake up c'mon." I said loudly.

"What is it, ri? I wanna sleep." He mumbled snuggling his face between my collar bone. 

"You can sleep as much as you want to but just let me get up. I wanna go and pee and it's very urgent. Please." I said as he finally pulled away his hands and i rushed to bathroom. After finishing up my business i got back in my bed as it was just 6 in morning and moreover it was weekend. I went back to sleep as we both cuddled.

Next time when i woke up i was alone on the bed. I searched for my phone to check time. And shit, it's 11:00 a.m.

I rushed to bathroom took a shower and changed into a chikankari suit. I did my skincare routine applied lipbalm and wore a bracelet. Now I'm ready to go.

I went downstairs and saw mom and dad checking some lists. I took a seat beside mom and wished both of them late morning.

"You look beautiful." Mom said kissing my forehead. I passed her a smile.

"So everything's ready for tonight?" I asked dad.

"I think so. Veer and Sara went to the location to check everything. And Sara just called me and told that all the preparations are completed. So they are just on there way back." He said as he kept the list in the side table.

"Go and have your breakfast baccha." Mom said. I nodded and went to have my breakfast.  After having breakfast i went on terrace as the weather was good today. I was just roaming when i called pulled in our driveway and saw Veer and Sara coming out of it. Sara waved at me and i waved back and Veer followed her gaze and passed me a smile and a flying kiss.

I felt a warm body behind me as his hands wrapped around me from back. I put my shoulder on his chest.

" I missed you." I said to him as i kissed his cheek. We both were just enjoying each other's warmth. It was beautiful.

After spending some time there we both went to our room watched some series and soon it was almost evening time so i pushed veer out of the room to get ready for the party.

I decided to wear a saree day. As i was wearing it i was feeling little bit tensed as if something bad is gonna happen. I'm just overthinking i guess. But this feeling is very weird. I hope everything goes well. I don't want any problems today.

Giving myself a last look i moved downstairs and saw Veer all ready checking his phone. As he hear my heels voice he looked at me.  He stood up and came close to me.

"You look gorgeous." He said as he looked at me from top to bottom. 

"And my husband looks the hottest

"And my husband looks the hottest." I said as i wrapped my hands around his neck.

We both were enjoying our moment which got disturbed by the ringing of his phone

We both were enjoying our moment which got disturbed by the ringing of his phone. He grumbled as he picked it up. And said something and then cut the call.

"Dad called. Guests have started arriving now. So let's go." He said as he held my hand and we both moved to his car. We both settled in and soon were on our way to the hotel.

After giving the car keys the valet we moved inside saw many guests already. I saw my family and moved towards them. I hugged my parents.

"How's your health now papa?" I asked him as i looks sat him.

"I'm all good my princess." He said as he kissed my forehead. Veer too came and greeted them. And then we both excused as veer wanted me to meet some of his clients.

We both got busy in that and soon it was time for the cake cutting. Dad was standing on the stage along with mom. 

"Hello everyone. I'm thankful to all you guys who made it here today to become a part of this celebration. This company was started 30 years back when i didn't even had a slight idea of what business even is and today now that i look back i see how my struggle were worth it. I'm thankful to my wife who always there with me and had faith in me. Many people said that why am I even starting a business when I'm already such a great young surgeon but the thing is no matter how much you achieve you should always keep on doing something which you want to. One should never stop himself. And honestly saying the one who made this company reach its height is not me but my son Veer Agnihotri. He's the one who made this company reach to such great milestone. I would like to welcome him on this stage now." Everyone clapped as veer held my hand and we both moved to the stage. He hugged dad and then took over the mike from him.

"Well i would like to say that thank you dad for believing in me because i knew how much this company means to you. Thank you mom for always supporting me and having that faith in me that someday I'll do something great. Thanks to all my workers, employees who worked so hard day and night to make this company this huge. Last but not the least  i would like to thank my wife. Because there's no because needed. I'm just thankful to have her in my life." Everyone clapped as he came and stood beside me. I mouthed an i love you to him. He just kissed my cheek in return.

We all stood on the stage as a five-tier cake arrived. Dad held the knife along with mom and the both cut the cake as everybody started clapping. I looked at the crowd to see everyone smiling. My parents, Sara, avi , Sam, mahir everyone was here.  And then my eyes met the ones which brought a shiver in my body. I looked at him as he smirked at me.

No no this can't be true. I'm dreaming. This can't happen. He was in jail. He smiled at me.

"Kevin." My worst nightmare is here. 

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

I'm sorry that i just vanish after i update a single chapter but it's very hard to find with my university and internship going on. I'm just trying to complete this book asap. Because you all guys deserve to read it all.

Also i turned 20 yesterday. It's feels like i have crossed a mile stone or something but nevertheless I'm happy to have you all such  readers.

Please vote and comment guys it keeps me motivated 🥺❤️.

How are you all doing?

I hope you all liked it.