| C h a p t e r : t w e n t y - f i v e |

Third person's pov

Third person's pov

There was pin drop silence in the room. One which was really scaring and terrifying.

"That's the truth of that night. And you were there with me sienna. I hope you remember that. You were the one who brought me that video and took me to that room where I saw them." Veer said as he reminisced that night.

"That's the truth which we wanted you to see. Riva is a victim in this game which he played. She is innocent." Sienna said after drinking some water to quench her thirst because now she was gonna drop the bomb on them.

"What does that mean? What is the truth? I saw that with my own fucking eyes." Veer said in angry voice.

"Sienna just tell the truth now. What really happened with me that night?" Riva said pleadingly. She was shivering.

"The girl you saw in the video was not riva, it was me. I was the one who had slept with him. The tattoo you saw on the back was fake one which I made. The video was taken from such an angle that you couldn't see the girl's face. And I also wore the same dress as riva." Sienna said after a pregnant pause. She took her mobile phone out from her bag and played that video.

"In this one you can see my face clearly and also my dress and tattoo." Veer's couldn't believe what he saw.

"Bu-but I saw her with him on the bed." Veer whispered.

"When riva went to washroom I went behind her and drugged her putting a handkerchief on her nose which had chloroform in it. After that we took her in that room and laid her on the bed with him.  You saw her and you thought that she slept with him but in reality she was drugged and not in her senses. After you left the room I dropped riva at her house. I can assure you that nothing really happened that night." She said finishing the story.

Veer was shocked to hear the truth. He stood up after a minute and left the house. He was not in his right mind of space to think anything straight.

"Who was the other person?" Riva asked after she processed the whole truth.

"Kevin."

"Why did you this?" Riva asked her. She wasn't exactly shocked listening that bastard's name.

"Because I was jealous of you. You had everything serve in your plate. You were rich, you had good parents, you were good in studies, you had literally all the boys after you and you were freaking Veer Agnihotri's girlfriend. The guy I loved from my childhood loved you. Yes I knew him from childhood. He never saw me or paid attention to me. But I always used to stare at him. I didn't even knew how my crush turned into my lover. I was totally obsessed with him and when I came to know that he loves you I just lost my mind. And then came Kevin he knew about my feelings for veer. He used to like you so he made that plan to seperate you guys. And I was so desperate to have veer in my life that I said yes to him without thinking anything. But as they say you can't have someone who isn't yours. Veer left the country. I was so shocked that I went into depression. I started drinking, smoking and became a sex addict. Last year I was diagnosed with cancer because of my toxic lifestyle. I guess this is my karma." Sienna said shedding few tears.

"How can you do this sienna? I knew that you used to hate me but I never knew that you can stoop to such low level. Just leave the house sienna. I don't want to see your face ever in my life." Riva said as she bursted out on her.

"I'm sorry." Sienna whispered last time and left the place.

Riva's pov

As soon as she left the house I rushed back to Veer's room and locked the door. The tears started falling from eyes. I sat their silently trying to process all the truth and betrayal. One by one tears escaped my eyes.

"I wish you would have trusted me veer. I wish that it didn't had to happened with us. We never did anything wrong to them. Why did she had to come today? Why after 7 years? I wish she hadn't come today atleast I would have kept hating him for the words you said to me that day. Now that I know the bloody truth I don't know what to do. Why did this happened to us? Why God why?" My tears bursted out like a damn river.

Veer's pov

I was driving on full speed very roughly and harshly. Few cars drivers shouted at me but I couldn't pay attention to them right now. Again and again Sienna's words were roaming in my head. Her voice was haunting me. I stopped the car near a tree and stepped out.

"Riva is innocent."

"I slept with him that night."

"She is a victim in all this game."

"Just stop. Please for gods sake just stop." I put my hand on my ears to stop the voices. After what felt like an eternity the voices stopped. I sat on the hood of the car.

"Why didn't I trusted you? It is all my fault. Because of me only all this happened. You told me that it wasn't you but my hate overpowered me that day. I wish I had stayed there that night then all this wouldn't have happened. We could have been together. All these year I kept on hating you, calling you names when you were totally innocent. As much as I say that I hate you I know that in my heart that I have always loved you. This heart always belonged to Riva Raichand. I know you will leave me and I do deserve that but I wish you stay with me forever. I want to apologise to you, i want to have a future with you, the dreams we saw together I want to make them true. I wish I could do all this but firstly I have to apologise. It will take time but I won't lose my hope until you forgive me for my deed." I kept sitting there for I don't know how long but soon it started getting dark.

I jumped from the hood and sat back in the car. I started driving back toward home.

"I'm coming babygirl."

Suddenly flashlight came in front of me and I saw truck coming in full speed. I turned my car and it crashed with a tree. I started losing my consciousness.

"Riva." I whispered as I felt darkness surrounding me.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Please vote and comment guys it keeps me motivated 🥺❤️.

Next update-: next month

How are you all doing?

I hope you all liked it.