| C h a p t e r : t w e n t y - t h r e e |

Riva's pov

Riva's pov

I can't believe I'm seeing my school and uni rival, the queen bee and ofcourse the no. 1 boyfriend stealer who had a massive crush on veer, the one and only Sienna.

"What the hell are you doing here Sienna?" I asked her as she stood up. She looked totally different. She used to always dress like she is going for a party and her face used to be full of makeup and looking at a that girl now is giving me shock. She looks pale and she was wearing a worn out suit. She looked no less than homeless person.

"Hello riva. Its really nice to meet you after so long." She said as she moved her hand forward for handshake.

"I wish I could say the same." I said as she retreated her hand back. She didn't said anything further and was just looking at the ground as if it is the best view.

"Can you now look up and just tell me why the hell are you here?" I asked her impatiently. All this while veer was just standing beside me silently.

"I have breast cancer. I have only few days left. I'm here to ask for forgiveness for the sin that I committed which destroyed your relationship." She said as her eyes teared. I didn't knew how to react listening to this new information.

"I'm really sorry to hear that. But what do you mean by destroying our relationship. It wasn't your fault." I said sympathetically to her. She is just feeling guilty for no reasons.

"Yeah sienna. You don't have to say sorry. We parted ways because riva cheated on me. It isn't your fault. And if you need any help I'm here for you." Veer said something finally. It did hurt when he said something which wasn't true.

"It was all planned veer. Whatever happened on fresher's party night was done by me and him." She said confusing me.

"Just say everything clearly." I said to her.

"Okay. I hope you guys remember the fresher's night." She said looking at both of us.

Ofcourse I remember that night. The night which was meant to be all fun how turned tragic and heartbreaking. And the worst thing I never clearly know what all happened that night.

I was dressed in black bodycon dress paired with my favourite black stilettos. My makeup was done by pallak who was getting ready with me. It was the fresher's party for the new batch but everyone was invited so we all were going too. Who can say no to a party.

"Do you want your boyfriend to die or what?" Veer asked as he entered the room after knocking. I blushed at his comment. He came closed to me and then gave me peck on my forehead.

"Where is Nikhil?" Pallak asked him who was just giving me heart eyes.

"Downstairs." He replied one words as of he was very busy in doing some work.