| C h a p t e r : s e v e n |

Veer's pov

Veer's pov

After we all reached I went to my room and to attend a meeting with some foreign delegates. I was in my meeting when there was a knock on my door.

"One minute gentleman." I said to them as I muted myself and got up.

"What the hell?" I was shoved aside as sam entered inside with sara trailing behind her.

"Who were you talking to? I heard some noises." Sam said looking around the room.

"I'm busy in meeting. So can you guys leave." I said rubbing my forehead. They are seriously headache.

"Bhaii. I told you to complete all the work before coming here." She said more like shrieked. But before I could reply I heard sam talking and I looked behind me.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys but Mr. Veer Agnihotri is busy for next two weeks because it's my wedding. So this meeting will happen after two week. See you guys later. Bye." Sam said clicking on the end button. I was just with an open mouth trying to comprehend what just happened.

"Now close your mouth and come down in ten minutes." Sam said as she and sara left the room.

"Go to hell you both." I shouted and went inside to change.

(Skip time)

I moved towards the back garden where everyone else were. She is going to be there. It's time to face my past. The past which made today what I am. The past which changed my whole self. The past which broke in so many pieces. The past that I'm no more afraid to face.

As I went there I saw everyone enjoying themselves. Sam and Mahir were standing with some guests which they weren't totally into. Their bored expressions made me laugh.

I saw family sitting with her family. Her back was facing me. She was talking to Sara. She looked so carefree. I moved towards them. She looked up and our eyes collided. The same innocent ones eyes that I fell in love with. But now it's just a facade. She's far from innocent.

"Riva princess, won't you meet your veer?" Kavya aunty asked her which broke our eye contact. Everyone else chuckled. Get a grip veer. It's time to act .

I moved towards her and took a seat beside her. Still the same scent.

"Hello babygirl." I said as I took her hand in my hand and kissed it. Everyone else awed.

"Leave my hand." She whispered as she tried to free her and succeeded in it. She rubbed her palm with a handkerchief and I just chuckled.

Everyone else got busy in themselves to notice us. Avi and sara left to have appetizers which left me alone with her.

"You have gotten more beautiful babygirl. I think my leaving you did a great job on your looks." I said looking at her. She glared at me.

"And you know what. You have gotten more disgusting Veer Agnihotri." She said and left from there.

Riva's pov

I left the table and moved outside the garden towards the pool area. My eyes started tearing up.

I know what you're doing veer. Trying to break me emotionally but you know what my heart isn't that easy to break.

After giving a pep talk to myself I moved back to the garden. Mom dad were having dinner.

"Here you are babygirl. I was finding you from last half n hour." Veer said as he came towards me.

"First of all stop calling me with that stupid name. My name is Riva if you forgot. And secondly I don't think I'm that close to you that you have to take care of me." I said as I tried to leave but he held my hand and puller me towards himself. My back was pressed against his front.

"Stop with that attitude. I'm trying to be as polite as I can be Miss Riva Raichand. I don't think you want our family to know the real reason of our split up. I'm not sure if your parents especially your dad can handle that how much of a slut his daughter is. And I don't want kabir uncle to get hurt. You might not care for him or your family but I do. He has been my mentor for a long time and I don't want him to get hurt because of a pathetic girl like you. So cut the chase and be a good girl till this wedding ends." He said leaving me hand. I moved around and rubbed my wrist.

"I hate you Veer. You are the worst human being I have ever come across in my life. And how dare you bring my dad in between. I don't think a womanizer like you have to tell me all that. You are so full of yourself. I would never hurt my dad or anyone unlike you. I can never stoop low like you did years back. But I have forget my past now. I'm here just for Sam's wedding. I won't do anything stupid think destroy her wedding because I'm not you." I said as I left the place. I moved back to my room.

I can't believe he would have said such things to me. But how can I forget that day. This is nothing infront of it. He is a disgusting piece of shit and I have to face him till the wedding. After that I will be on my way and he will be on his.

Veer's pov

How dare she call me a womanizar. Don't she know herself. I have to control my anger. I can't do anything stupid. It's Mahir's wedding. My family is here and they still don't know anything and I don't want them to.

The wedding still hasn't begun and I'm so irritated by it right now only that I don't know hoe these two weeks will end. I just wish this wedding ends soon. I can't handle seeing her face everyday in front me.

Riley is coming tomorrow so I guess I will have someone to control my anger.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Please vote and comment guys it keeps me motivated 🥺❤️.

Next update-: Tuesday.

How are you all doing?

I hope you all liked it.