| C h a p t e r : f o u r t e e n |

*Important note at last

*Important note at last. Don't forget to read it.

Riva's pov

"I want you to marry veer." As soon as these words escaped dad's mouth I felt my world shattered.

"But dad..." He cut me off in between before I could say anything further so I just sat there holding his silently.

"Listen to me before you say anything princess. I want you to marry him baccha because today when I was about to faint i thought that I wasn't gonna make it. I was gonna leave my family, my kavya, my avi baby and you my princess which I never want to. But there is this fear in my heart now that what if something happens to me someday then what will happen to you. I know you told me that you don't want to marry. But beta everyone needs a partner in their life. It's hard to be alone forever. Everyone needs a partner who can be be with your in your bad times, good times, so that whenever you feel like crying or smiling or happy or angry you can share it with them. Beta when Ayesha left me you know it yourself that how I was living it was very difficult for me but then I got married to your mumma kavya who I don't know when but made me fall in love with her. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. And I want the same for you my baccha. I want you to love somebody and I know that you will be the happiest when it happens. Love is the best emotion you can feel. I want to find someone for you who loves you, cares for you, protect you though you don't need that because my princess herself is very strong." I chuckled as dad said the last line. I had tears in my eyes as I listened to him speaking about mumma. That's so true also. They are just truly made for each other. 

"But dad why him? Why veer?" I asked what was eating me alive. Why dad wanted me to marry veer. Of all people in world why that devil?

"Because I know he is the best choice. As much as hard it is to accept but I know that he will be the best for you. You both know each other from childhood not that only but you both were in relationship for 3 years beta and it's not like you guys broke up because of some issues or something but you broke he had to go out for his studies otherwise I'm sure you guys would have been together today also. Because you guys are just made for each other." Dad said looking at me. I could feel how much he wants both of us to be together.

"Moreover Ri he is a good guy, he loves his family a lot. Now when I'm ill he is the only one who is looking after my company without even me asking for it. I have seen him grown up beta. I know he dated few girls but those were just flings. He never loved them because I could see through that boy. I feel that he still loves the girl who stole his heart when he was a small child." Dad was smiling as he said all those things. He was all on praises for him. He truly considers him as his own son only and I know that too.

"But dad after what happened to me do you think he will accept me? I'm impure dad" I asked him as I thought of what happened years back which still kills me and scares me.

"Riva, don't you dare say that. Beta it wasn't your fault. There's nothing wrong with you.  You are the most pure girl my baby. Ayaan and Sunaina already knows that and I'm sure veer must know that and if not then you can tell him if you want to. It's not like he won't accept you after you tell him all that. Infact he will fall in love with you if he is not. Beta you're the strongest girl I know. It's not hard to overcome after what you had been through and be this much confident and strong but you my girl never lose you hope. Now that we all are past it I just want you to forget it and just focus on your future now which can be veer. So what do you think? Is it a yes or no?" Dad was looking at me with hopeful eyes. I was finding it hard to say no. But before I could say something doctor came inside for checkup. I thanked him in my mind for coming just at right time.

"Dad I will give you my answer after we return back home. Till then you just take care of yourself and have some sleep for now" I said to him after doctors left the room giving him some medicine and injection. He nodded smiling.

I sat back on the sofa that was in the room. I was finding it to comprehend all what dad said. I mean I never imagined marrying him. I did in past though but now after all that happened between us I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm in deep shit right now and I feel so helpless. I just laid on the sofa to have some sleep which was far away but I just wanted to have some rest for now. Everything can wait for now. I looked back at dad's face which was looking peaceful as he slept like a baby with a beautiful smile on his face. My dad is my top most priority and his happiness is the thing that matters to me the most. I just knew what I had to at that time.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

I know many of guys wants long chapters but it's hard for me rn. I have a life outside Wattpad which I have to maintain guys. I don't want to upset you guys but with my university studies and my real life it's difficult to right long updates. I will try but I can't promise you guys. Sorry if it upsets you.

Also a bonus update is coming day after tomorrow that is on Thursday because it's my birthday afterall. And it's a small gift for you guys.

Please vote and comment guys it keeps me motivated 🥺❤️.

Next update-: Thursday.

How are you all doing?

I hope you all liked it.