| C h a p t e r : t w e n t y - f o u r |

Veer's pov(Flashback continues)

Veer's pov
(Flashback continues)

"Bhai wake up. Mom and dad have arrived." Sara shook me as I was asleep. I woke up groggily and looked around and when I saw the mess, everything that happened yesterday hit me hard.

"You go now. I will come once I freshen up." Sara left without a word. She knew better not talk about it now.

After having a shower i dressed up and went downstairs to meet mom dad. Everyone was on dining table having breakfast. I took my seat after greeting them.

"Veer what was that mess in your room? Did anything happened yesterday?" Mom said as she sat beside me patted my head.

"It's nothing mom. I just had a bad night and then I destroyed everything in angry. Sorry for the mess." I said to her.

"It's okay but please do take care of yourself. You have to control your anger. It's bad for you only." Mom said while filling my plate with some pancakes.

"Mom, dad I wanna talk about something important with you guys. I hope you both will support me in this." I said. Dad looked at me as he kept his newspaper aside. All three pairs of eyes were on me now.

"I want to go to Australia at nanu's place." I said as I dropped the bomb on them.

"What does that mean Veer?" Dad asked in his strict tone.

"I have decided to quit from MBBS. I wanna do MBA from Australia. I have realised that I'm more into business. I'm no more interested in becoming a doctor. So I have decided to go to Australia." I said gritting my teeth. There was silence for a minute which dad broke.

"What the hell does that mean Veer? It's not some joke or something. You are in second year of your MBBS doing so well in your semester. Heck you achieved second rank in neet. It was dream to become a doctor and now you're telling me you want to quit this because you are now interested in business. This is your career Veer. You can't take it so lightly." Dad said angrily. He looked pretty scary right now. But when I decide something nobody can stop me.

"Dad I'm serious this time. And I promise you guys that it's my final decision. I have selected the uni too and I talked to nanu he is happy to have me there. I assure you you guys that I will make you both proud and I will be back after my studies. But please i want your support in this." I said as I looked at both of them.

"We support you beta. I'm happy that you're following what you want. And half my tension vanished listening that you're gonna stay at dad's place. He will be very happy to see you there. He missed his grandson a lot." Mom said as she hugged me. I looked at dad to see some reaction from him but then he just stood up and left.

"Don't worry about your father beta, he will comes around you know him. He will just miss you and he wants the best for you." Mom said as she pecked my head and then left to go after dad.